Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair removal devices

Wink 

I am thinking of getting the flash n go lux actually the Costco version of it when I saw the ME Smooth device. I would appreciate any comments from anyone who has tried these. Thanks.

(01-07-2015, 03:19 AM)alwaysmale Wrote:  I am thinking of getting the flash n go lux actually the Costco version of it when I saw the ME Smooth device. I would appreciate any comments from anyone who has tried these. Thanks.

I use a Braun epilator and am very happy with it. It's certainly a lot cheaper than the Flash n Go Luxx! The reviews for the lattter on Amazon are fairly mixed. http://www.amazon.com/LuxX-Silkn-Flash-G...B00LWFEENQ

(05-07-2015, 04:14 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 03:19 AM)alwaysmale Wrote:  I am thinking of getting the flash n go lux actually the Costco version of it when I saw the ME Smooth device. I would appreciate any comments from anyone who has tried these. Thanks.

I use a Braun epilator and am very happy with it. It's certainly a lot cheaper than the Flash n Go Luxx! The reviews for the lattter on Amazon are fairly mixed. http://www.amazon.com/LuxX-Silkn-Flash-G...B00LWFEENQ

Thank you for your help. Yes I use the Braun too. I struggle because my chest breast hair is too tough and just breaks off. I continue daily though. My arms and legs are looking beautiful with th daily epilation thought. I'm trying both Bella light and the me so we will see.

Upgraded to the Braun Silk-épil 5280 today. It's a significant improvement over my previous model. With its pivoting head it easily navigates the groin area, and did so painkessly with its high frequency massaging rollers. And it comes with a light, so one can see every hair, which results in complete hairlessness. This is my third Braun epilator. Thanks to Braun, my once moderately hairy chest is now permanently smooth; my breasts are as silky smooth as my wife's. My pubic area is now about 90% permanently hairless.

Just got the BellaFlash from Costco today! It was the last day of the $40 discount so for $149 I couldn't resist. Will try it out and report my progress. Looking to use it on underarms, chest (as much as my wife will allow), abs, groin, and legs. Have had laser hair removal on groin 10 years ago and most grew back. Don't like epilating or shaving since I get ingrowns on like 10% of the hairs. Yuck. Keeping my fingers crossed that it works for me. Will report back in a month or so.

Have only tried it on my underarms and feet so far. Haven't quite got the nerve up to shave my chest and tummy yet! Soon I hope.

Had it on the low setting as they recommend at first. No pain at all. Not sure how effective it was since the hair seems to be growing out as usual. Will try it at a higher power next week. It is pretty quick though. Only took a few minutes total.

More to follow...

(30-07-2015, 09:37 PM)KelliAnne Wrote:  Just got the BellaFlash from Costco today! It was the last day of the $40 discount so for $149 I couldn't resist. Will try it out and report my progress. Looking to use it on underarms, chest (as much as my wife will allow), abs, groin, and legs. Have had laser hair removal on groin 10 years ago and most grew back. Don't like epilating or shaving since I get ingrowns on like 10% of the hairs. Yuck. Keeping my fingers crossed that it works for me. Will report back in a month or so.

(29-08-2015, 11:47 PM)KelliAnne Wrote:  Have only tried it on my underarms and feet so far. Haven't quite got the nerve up to shave my chest and tummy yet! Soon I hope.

Had it on the low setting as they recommend at first. No pain at all. Not sure how effective it was since the hair seems to be growing out as usual. Will try it at a higher power next week. It is pretty quick though. Only took a few minutes total.

More to follow...

(30-07-2015, 09:37 PM)KelliAnne Wrote:  Just got the BellaFlash from Costco today! It was the last day of the $40 discount so for $149 I couldn't resist. Will try it out and report my progress. Looking to use it on underarms, chest (as much as my wife will allow), abs, groin, and legs. Have had laser hair removal on groin 10 years ago and most grew back. Don't like epilating or shaving since I get ingrowns on like 10% of the hairs. Yuck. Keeping my fingers crossed that it works for me. Will report back in a month or so.

I see it works only for darker hair. A lot of my chest and pubic hair is light gray. Thankfully, the epilator is color blind!

Any try the Veet Infini'Silk Pro Light-Based IPL Hair Removal System For Home Use?

After doing a lot of research it seems to have excellent reviews. I picked one up and started using it, but today is the cheapest I've ever seen on Amazon.com. $193 before a $50 off coupon making it $143.

At first I thought it was a lot of money but they I thought of all the time and money I've wasted on potions, lotions, waxes and blades that I figured, it if it works as well as everyone says, why not?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JY9CSWG

Just an update that I saw the product on Amazon drop $10 lower.

I only used it twice so it's hard to tell if it's working but I would definitely say that it's growing back slower. My wife has been using it longer and she is very happy with it and swears it's working. She says it has been growing back sparser and sparser and slower.

It doesn't hurt to use and there's no mess so far it seems like a good investment.

(19-01-2016, 03:48 PM)barryb Wrote:  Just an update that I saw the product on Amazon drop $10 lower.

I only used it twice so it's hard to tell if it's working but I would definitely say that it's growing back slower. My wife has been using it longer and she is very happy with it and swears it's working. She says it has been growing back sparser and sparser and slower.

It doesn't hurt to use and there's no mess so far it seems like a good investment.

Keep the updates coming please. Have always been curious about the at home Tria & Veet systems.

Bought an epilator years ago & they do work in reducing shaving. Have only used on legs, but if the hair is very coarse you may have ingrowns to deal with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon