Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

gym question help pls!

hi

i recently started the gym, I do squats, lunges and training on machines with weights.
my question is WILL MY BOOBS GET SMALLER THROUGH GYM WORKOUT 3 TIMES A WEEK? IF YES, HOW CAN I PREVENT THIS?

I am currently 32DD and really slim.

Pleasse help!!!Huh

pls help

If you have a healthy diet and have enough calorie in your body prior to your work out (so your body will not use your body's fat) then you should be fine. Of course never work out on a full stomach. POM

(01-07-2015, 10:39 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  hi

i recently started the gym, I do squats, lunges and training on machines with weights.
my question is WILL MY BOOBS GET SMALLER THROUGH GYM WORKOUT 3 TIMES A WEEK? IF YES, HOW CAN I PREVENT THIS?

I am currently 32DD and really slim.

Pleasse help!!!Huh

Don't think your boobs will shrink but they will certainly firm up with pek excersise .
For DD you must wear good sport bra for support .

What is your body type? For women, the first place you're going to burn fat is your breast if you do chest exercises and cardio unfortunately Sad this guide however has methods that might help you burn fat in the right places, assuming that's your goalWink

http://www.ninacheriephd.com/you-your-bo...-the-boobs

hi all im not intending to burn fat but build muscle. im very slim :/

the question is: TO DO CHEST WORKOUTS OR NOT?

(06-07-2015, 01:38 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  hi all im not intending to burn fat but build muscle. im very slim :/

the question is: TO DO CHEST WORKOUTS OR NOT?

Ah okay, thanks for body type info.
There is a plus and minus to go with that. You "may" (keyword here) lose some fatty tissue in your chest, but you will build up pectoral muscles and they will help your breast sit up more. This will give you a better look. Think of a 21 yr old in a bikini top.

Don't worry about looking bulky. Unless you start taking testosterone boosters with your workout or you get on "the juice" (steroids), you'll still look feminine. Your body won't produce enough test naturally to get to that state. Combining that with NBE will net you a nice pair, which is actually what I'm doing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon