Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

NBE works my year results 30DD-30GG

I am curious about some other measurements if you don't mind.

Under-bust (rib cage) measurement.

Left and right boob as measured by leaning forward so your back is parallel to the floor and your boobs hanging freely, measure from where they attach to your rib cage on the outside (below your arm pit), over the nipple, and back to the sternum (between your breasts).

Thanks

(02-07-2015, 11:55 PM)James98 Wrote:  I am curious about some other measurements if you don't mind.

Left and right boob as measured by leaning forward so your back is parallel to the floor and your boobs hanging freely, measure from where they attach to your rib cage on the outside (below your arm pit), over the nipple, and back to the sternum (between your breasts).

Thanks

Rocket, you don't have to post this information.

@Lotus
That's a good call.

Of course no one is required to answer any questions. But I'm not sure why you guys jumped on me for this. Lots of people give these measurements, and I have seen several posts requesting measurements without anyone being upset by it. And I did say "If you don't mind".

(04-07-2015, 01:44 AM)James98 Wrote:  Of course no one is required to answer any questions. But I'm not sure why you guys jumped on me for this. Lots of people give these measurements, and I have seen several posts requesting measurements without anyone being upset by it. And I did say "If you don't mind".
I agree!! Isn't that why we're here? Sure, Rocket DOESN'T have to reply, but, what's the big secret??

(04-07-2015, 04:33 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(04-07-2015, 01:44 AM)James98 Wrote:  Of course no one is required to answer any questions. But I'm not sure why you guys jumped on me for this. Lots of people give these measurements, and I have seen several posts requesting measurements without anyone being upset by it. And I did say "If you don't mind".
I agree!! Isn't that why we're here? Sure, Rocket DOESN'T have to reply, but, what's the big secret??

(02-07-2015, 11:55 PM)James98 Wrote:  I am curious about some other measurements if you don't mind.

Thanks

This isn't a usual request. There are those of us who are actually here to grow breasts and have submitted personal programs. Now, ask yourself (wantapair), if this doesn't bother you (or James) please submit your measurements (per James request). As the forum moderator I will step on occasion, and this is one of those occasions.

I am not trying to grow breasts, but am here out of interest only. I am trying to learn what works and what doesn't and pass on my observations to others. RocketMellon is clearly the most spectacular success story of any NBE I have read about, and I was just trying to establish just how spectacular. Many have reported right and left breast measurements, I was just making sure RocketMellon understood the measurement process.

(04-07-2015, 05:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
Why would it bother me or anyone here, to do this? It's just measurements. As stated, MANY here have already posted theirs freely and it's "ALMOST" a requirement. No one HAS to, just like no one HAS to post before and after pictures but most here request it and most here comply. No big fat hairy deal! Suddenly giving (or asking for) measurements is questioned??
How did you get to be a moderator? You've been here just as long as I have, maybe even less, and I'm not one.

Thanks

This isn't a usual request. There are those of us who are actually here to grow breasts and have submitted personal programs. Now, ask yourself (wantapair), if this doesn't bother you (or James) please submit your measurements (per James request). As the forum moderator I will step on occasion, and this is one of those occasions.

I've been the forum moderator for the last 18 months, I just don't feel the need to tell folks about it. You can ask Eve to consider you for a moderator position. In the meantime, why don't you submit a program with measurements (and with pics) unless your here for other interest as well.

Look, if think this is a bitch and moan thread I'll close this one too.

(04-07-2015, 08:22 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(04-07-2015, 05:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
Why would it bother me or anyone here, to do this? It's just measurements. As stated, MANY here have already posted theirs freely and it's "ALMOST" a requirement. No one HAS to, just like no one HAS to post before and after pictures but most here request it and most here comply. No big fat hairy deal! Suddenly giving (or asking for) measurements is questioned??
How did you get to be a moderator? You've been here just as long as I have, maybe even less, and I'm not one.

Thanks

Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon