Poll: Would you like to start an informal Group exclusively for "Males who only Want Breast's? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think we could share important thoughts or interests
64.00%
64.00%
NO, it is not needed
22.00%
22.00%
Maybe in the future, but not now
14.00%
14.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion

I officially propose a club, fraternity here within the NB family.

Not to be exclusionary, but for clarity of purpose only for Males who want breast's only to belong.

Many things that the above type of males discuss is probably of no interest to 90% of peeps who belong to NB in general, but seem to attract other's who just love to hijack or start flame wars.

I know in building of Gaming Clan Websites, there is different ways to give special privileges to individual's to special sections. I would think this could be done here. That way, only member's of this "Club/Fraternity" would be able to post in a special section.

I will start the ball rolling by striking up a conversation with Lotus since he is already a forum leader here and has a connection with the owner/operator of BN. I will also attempt to put a poll or two up. The first dealing with the amount of interest and one other of the type of thing we could discuss.

Thanks for reading this, and please do the 2 polls, especially the first one.

O.k. I guess I thought I could post just a simple reply and create a second poll here.

Here is what I planned on doing.

It was to be a poll on how many Males would wear a bra to see his doctor.

Choices would be like this.

1. Heck no, what I prefer to wear when in a certain mood is not for my Doctor's knowledge.
2. Why not, afterall, you shouldn't have anything to hide between yourself and your doctor.
3. Yes, I have done so and continue to do so.

I feel these kind of things could make some of us feel better about our choices and idea's. Or see the other side of different thoughts and Idea's.

Hello iaboy.

It's an interesting idea I must admit. However, I am curious about the finer details of admittance into this group. For instance, what about those who initially only wants breasts but later on decide to go down the transition route or vica versa? Would they be 'exiled' from the group?

Also, what about individuals like myself who are inbetween so to speak on the gender spectrum? I have no plans of transitioning, but I am taking pm for more than just breast development. Would I be excluded or included in such a group?

Is there a manifesto in mind that you have for this group?

As for your second poll, I would vote for option 1. If I ever went to wearing a bra full-time than I would probably wear one to the doctor, but until that time comes, I see no reason to.

(06-07-2015, 05:21 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I officially propose a club, fraternity here within the NB family.

Not to be exclusionary, but for clarity of purpose only for Males who want breast's only to belong.

Many things that the above type of males discuss is probably of no interest to 90% of peeps who belong to NB in general, but seem to attract other's who just love to hijack or start flame wars.

I know in building of Gaming Clan Websites, there is different ways to give special privileges to individual's to special sections. I would think this could be done here. That way, only member's of this "Club/Fraternity" would be able to post in a special section.

I will start the ball rolling by striking up a conversation with Lotus since he is already a forum leader here and has a connection with the owner/operator of BN. I will also attempt to put a poll or two up. The first dealing with the amount of interest and one other of the type of thing we could discuss.

Not sure I quite fit this category. I HAVE breasts, thanks to gynecomastia, and I love having them.

I assume you mean men who want breasts but are not interested in transitioning or, like me, don't experience gender dysphoria. If so, I think it would be nice to have a group like that.

(06-07-2015, 05:40 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello iaboy.

It's an interesting idea I must admit. However, I am curious about the finer details of admittance into this group. For instance, what about those who initially only wants breasts but later on decide to go down the transition route or vica versa? Would they be 'exiled' from the group?

>>>>I would think the initial goals would be all that is necessary. I know of at least 3 peeps who >>>>started that way, but got caught by the "Pink Fog" and decided to proceed. After all, the >>>>original intent, just like their continued contributions would be left to them to decide.

>>>>I am only trying to limit the scope to CD's and those with "mild" gender confusion. (Sorry, cant >>>>recall the Politically Correct term Dys something or other.) And of course I would think that >>>>might exclude the persons who are into it right away for "Full Transition". After all, they have a >>>>totally different set of questions and need for a support group of the same mindset.

Also, what about individuals like myself who are inbetween so to speak on the gender spectrum? I have no plans of transitioning, but I am taking pm for more than just breast development. Would I be excluded or included in such a group?

>>>>Flame, I would consider myself in that group right along with you.

Is there a manifesto in mind that you have for this group?

>>>>The main reason is I have seen a certain person of "royalty", by name only, tear apart and start >>>>a flame war and destroyed the first thread I authored along sort of the lines of this propose >>>>group. It got to the point where everyone was talking about things that the initial thread was >>>>NOT even in the subject line or intent.

As for your second poll, I would vote for option 1. If I ever went to wearing a bra full-time than I would probably wear one to the doctor, but until that time comes, I see no reason to.

(06-07-2015, 06:02 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(06-07-2015, 05:21 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I officially propose a club, fraternity here within the NB family.

Not sure I quite fit this category. I HAVE breasts, thanks to gynecomastia, and I love having them.

I assume you mean men who want breasts but are not interested in transitioning or, like me, don't experience gender dysphoria. If so, I think it would be nice to have a group like that.

It's a group that would encompass peeps like you as well as me. I like to CD whenever I am in the mood and having a more female figure would be super. Not because I want to be a female full time, just on a part time when I want to basis.

Also, for the guys who have natural Gynecomastia but would never have them surgically removed due to acceptance or just plain loving them. (like yourself)

(06-07-2015, 06:21 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-07-2015, 06:02 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

It's a group that would encompass peeps like you as well as me. I like to CD whenever I am in the mood and having a more female figure would be super. Not because I want to be a female full time, just on a part time when I want to basis.

Also, for the guys who have natural Gynecomastia but would never have them surgically removed due to acceptance or just plain loving them. (like yourself)

Thanks for the clarification. I had already voted in favor of such a group.

I am not even into CD, but I like to wear a shelf bra during my regular nipple orgasm sessions to accentuate my breasts, as you can see here from thus pic from the pictures category: http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8485 I find it a huge turn on. But I never wear a bra otherwise nor am I tempted to do so, although I could probably use one!

Iaboy,

You wrote, "Not to be exclusionary...", but that seems to be your intent.

When I look back to when I first joined, it wasn't as simple as "I'm a man who wants breasts", or "I want to transition". It was at the beginning of a journey to an unknown destination, a process of self-discovery.

I benefited from reading the posts of everyone in those early days. I'm glad I to been able to read the perspectives of all -- from Lotus, to Flamesabers, to Doodlebug, to Abbey Drew.

We've already taken steps to differentiate and segregate ourselves by creating several topical sub-sub forums. I think that's enough.

Clara

I have voted 'No' to this idea.

I came to this site not really knowing why and spent hour after hour soaking up everything that was here and as a result started a journey which started out as a mistaken belief that this was all a sexually based fetish of mine, traversed through being a bloke who wanted boobs until the true me became clear and I am now following the path to full transition.

I needed full and free access here (and elsewhere in internet land) in order to find myself and, having benefited hugely myself, I would not wish to place the smallest obstacle in the way of those who come after.

Miranda

I think this thread came about as a joke I said in another thread.

I don't know if the op was thinking of excluding access to all those that have transitioned, but I would assume not. And in reality, it's not a bad idea.

The type of information for a man who just wants to grow boobs vs. someone who wants to transition is different. i.e. Those that transition go on prescription meds to achieve their goals. That's not really an option for guys who just want some boob flesh.

Sure there are some that start off thinking that they just want breasts and then go all the way through transition and surgery. But there's also plenty that do not go any further.

And the reality is, there's no one good place for info for those that stop at the breasts. No place to have discussions about how to cycle so male function is not permanently lost, what type of bra to wear to help minimize the breasts and not be obvious to others that one is wearing one (as they are still presenting themselves as men) reactions from SO's and others upon discovery of breasts, etc.

Is some of that info on the forums? Yes, but it's scattered about and littered with stuff that doesn't apply.

So, yeah, I think a sub forum aimed at those that just want breasts would be useful (or at the very least some sort of thread icon indicating it as such). I'm sure the "breast growth for genetic males" probably started off with that intention, but it seems to have become more aimed at transgendered individuals. (and please don't take that to mean they are unwelcomed or anything along those lines.)

I know some will look at it as segregation, I look at it as an easier way to find the information and community they are looking for.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon