Poll: Would you like to start an informal Group exclusively for "Males who only Want Breast's? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think we could share important thoughts or interests
64.00%
64.00%
NO, it is not needed
22.00%
22.00%
Maybe in the future, but not now
14.00%
14.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion

(11-07-2015, 11:46 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(11-07-2015, 11:30 PM)Lotus Wrote:  A decision has been made:

A new sub-forum section will be created tilted: "Males Staying Male" (credit to Eve, it's a brilliant title).

Thanks again for all the feedback. Smile

My only thought on that title, is that it may lead New Member's to think that it's for Males who only support Other's who want boob, breasts or Zinga's. Not that it's guys who are actively in pursuit of getting them.

I would think "Males Growing Breast's Only" or " Males Not Transitioning" maybe???

Whatever name, it can never be exactly to the point do to trying to keep it as simple and short as possible. We can always revisit the name later as well. The main thing to get er done, and not scare peeps off or away.

That is why I am wanting to submit a "mission statement" or Purpose to be posted when you first wander in.

I wish I had the power or the knowledge on how to put another poll in this thread, but don't. Oh well.

Valid points iaboy, I think those who have interest in the section will take great care of what goes in it, meaning the content.

Ahhhh shoot, too bad, I was finishing up the outline tonight for everyone's look see and thoughts. Thought it would just validate the fact that the intent was not to lock out all, just some who like to set fires and start Flame Wars.

Wow, you sure know how to bust a guys moment eh?? LOL

(06-07-2015, 10:33 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  I think this thread came about as a joke I said in another thread.

I don't know if the op was thinking of excluding access to all those that have transitioned, but I would assume not. And in reality, it's not a bad idea.

The type of information for a man who just wants to grow boobs vs. someone who wants to transition is different. i.e. Those that transition go on prescription meds to achieve their goals. That's not really an option for guys who just want some boob flesh.

Sure there are some that start off thinking that they just want breasts and then go all the way through transition and surgery. But there's also plenty that do not go any further.

And the reality is, there's no one good place for info for those that stop at the breasts. No place to have discussions about how to cycle so male function is not permanently lost, what type of bra to wear to help minimize the breasts and not be obvious to others that one is wearing one (as they are still presenting themselves as men) reactions from SO's and others upon discovery of breasts, etc.

Is some of that info on the forums? Yes, but it's scattered about and littered with stuff that doesn't apply.

So, yeah, I think a sub forum aimed at those that just want breasts would be useful (or at the very least some sort of thread icon indicating it as such). I'm sure the "breast growth for genetic males" probably started off with that intention, but it seems to have become more aimed at transgendered individuals. (and please don't take that to mean they are unwelcomed or anything along those lines.)

I know some will look at it as segregation, I look at it as an easier way to find the information and community they are looking for.

Everything here is why i have halted coming here so much and now am back to square one in terms of forums to find to discuss with men who desire no further intent than breasts. When I first came here it was a great mixed ratio of men who want nothing to do eith transitioning and everything in growing great feminine breasts to those transitioning or gave found more than just breasts in their journey. Unfortunately this site now while filled with limitless awesome info is scattered incredibly and even using keywords is now tough to find relevant info as its usually saturated by other topics from the topic. I wouldabsolutely love a sub genre catered to men with just wanting or having breasts to discuss everything mentioned in the quoted text. As i have a gf and many of us cant be so open to our SOs and bra advice insight and general topics pertaining to it. I notice the transgender community has pretty well become the main thing here which is fantastic they all have a safe haven. I see many even travel and hang out which is wonderful that friendships have become so solid there. But i would love a sub forum for men who wish to have breasts and thats it and place to talk ablut it without saturatiion of irrelevant topics to the forum. I dont see it as segregation cause women have theirs transgenders have theirs and men we have basically just general discussion and thats it. Even in the men section it seems men in general get ignored unless its in question of transitioning or trans feelings. Otherwise you get lil to no replies or response unless its by flames or ia or lotus

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon