Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Helppppp

I am TG MTF, and don’t wish to fully transition, so HRT is not in my plan. I started on NBE on Jan 1, 2015.

I got a supply of drops from Natureday and found that the 30 supply was not for the beginning user, but more for maintenance so I spent the next few months ordering more drops, and then added the pills, and finally the blessed crème! After 6 months I honestly believe that the massage with their crème did the most.
I even gave up COFFEE for this program. Phew.

After the pills and drops ran out I discovered BO and ordered a load of it, Then I discovered This wonderful site, and to my dismay I was taking way to little! I upped the BO to 4-6 pills a day in 2 doses.
At this point I have nice soft small breasts that I adore.

This week I decided to go PM, The first day I did 500mg am and 500mg pm. No problems so I am doing 2 pills in the am and 1 in the pm.

I also discovered MSM. WOW has that done wonders for my achy joints. Love it!

So the more I read the more confusing it gets. You all are wonderful with your programs and help, but I get lost in the science, and what does what to who and for how much, So I’m hoping to get some simple help and look forward to post wonderful progress.
So my program now is :

Morning,
1000mg Ainterol PM
1000mg MSM
1 New Chapter womens multi vitamin

Noon,
1000 MSM
1080mg SP
10 minutes Breast massage with PMII Ainterol Breast cream

Evening,
1000mg MSM
1000mg Ainterol PM

How does that look and what should I be adding or doing.
Thanks so much
Bobbi

I'm trans gender, not trans sexual.
Bobbi

(09-07-2015, 05:15 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I am TG MTF, and don’t wish to fully transition, so HRT is not in my plan. I started on NBE on Jan 1, 2015.

I got a supply of drops from Natureday and found that the 30 supply was not for the beginning user, but more for maintenance so I spent the next few months ordering more drops, and then added the pills, and finally the blessed crème! After 6 months I honestly believe that the massage with their crème did the most.
I even gave up COFFEE for this program. Phew.

After the pills and drops ran out I discovered BO and ordered a load of it, Then I discovered This wonderful site, and to my dismay I was taking way to little! I upped the BO to 4-6 pills a day in 2 doses.
At this point I have nice soft small breasts that I adore.

This week I decided to go PM, The first day I did 500mg am and 500mg pm. No problems so I am doing 2 pills in the am and 1 in the pm.

I also discovered MSM. WOW has that done wonders for my achy joints. Love it!

So the more I read the more confusing it gets. You all are wonderful with your programs and help, but I get lost in the science, and what does what to who and for how much, So I’m hoping to get some simple help and look forward to post wonderful progress.
So my program now is :

Morning,
1000mg Ainterol PM
1000mg MSM

Noon,
1000 MSM
1080mg SP

Evening,
1000mg MSM
1000mg Ainterol PM

How does that look and what should I be adding or doing.
Thanks so much
Bobbi
Hello and welcome Bobbi. You're going to want to use your anti-androgen (AA) (the saw palmetto) before your morning PM dosage. SP is a good start for the first few weeks but you may want to start looking into White Peony (WP) and Reishi later on. Reishi blocks ar-5 receptors, they convert testosterone into DHT, a stronger version of testosterone. WP promotes aromatase which converts test into estrogen. You'll need this for good breast growth. Then again, you may not need it at all depending on how your body reacts to your current program. You get the desired size with just SP, then more power to ya!

Consider taking vitamin c with your msm dosage. That'll get the fire going as well. You'll want a 1:1 ratio with that (1g MSM: 1000mg Vit C).

Also, I take my PM 15mins after I take my AAs. It's a way of setting your body up to receive the dosage. I also do a quick 10min massage before ingesting PM. That way the blood carries it straight to where I need it. You can check out my program if you want. I can breakdown what I take and why for you anytime. Happy growing!

Thanks Cafemaid,
Thats exactly what I was looking for.
Bobbi

Update,and I'll post before and after pics later... promise

So my modified routine is:

Morning,
650 mg SP
wait 15 min
1000mg Ainterol PM
2000mg MSM
1000mg Vitamin C
wait 15 min then massage with Ainterol PM breast creme for 10 min.

Noon,
1000 MSM
1080mg SP

Evening,
1000mg MSM
1000mg Ainterol PM
I have been on the above regime for the past 2 weeks and am on a no PM for the week.
I feel that I am gaining firmness and shape, so I am very pleased with my program so far.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon