Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About BO

I have read around on here and other places but I still can't be convinced. Is BO truly permanent on born-males? Does it make the body up aromatase levels? I am very curious Huh

That, as they say, is the $64,000 question. Here's what I know about the ovaries, in general. The ovaries produce estrogen and progesterone. Will taking estrogen cause permanent aromatization? It doesn't seem to have permanent effects in MtF transsexuals so I don't know why BO would have permanent effects. I think it is a marketing gimmick on the part of Transfemme.

Does BO work? I just started 4 days ago. I had used PM before, and it took 3000 mg of PM daily for a month for me to bud. I ran out of PM a couple weeks ago or so, and after 2 weeks, my nipples/areolae were no longer sore. I started BO at 500 mg twice daily, and after two doses, my nipples/areolae began to ache again. The only negative I can find is I've had to increase the amount of insulin I use. In male bodies, estrogen increases insulin resistance which tells me BO is doing something.

It's pretty unlikely to change how your body produces hormones in the long run however, it can and will eventually cause permanent impairment of your reproductive system if taken for long enough.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon