Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Welcome to Our New Little Corner

This is from 2015, I feel like I entered I time loop.

(22-09-2016, 04:38 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  This is from 2015, I feel like I entered I time loop.

I felt like someone had to reply to Carys's post. I am glad that my suggestion for this section seen the light of day.

Yeah, this looks like a great nook. I'm used to being in the binary gender mindset, and realize there's in between. Smile

I'm hoping that the change is for a better focus on breast growth for males.  The issues are different for males than females.  The danger is that this site will be overwhelmed by issues other than breast growth.  IMO from past reading the ladies did a much better job of staying on topic than the men.

(27-09-2016, 05:09 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  I'm hoping that the change is for a better focus on breast growth for males.  The issues are different for males than females.  The danger is that this site will be overwhelmed by issues other than breast growth.  IMO from past reading the ladies did a much better job of staying on topic than the men.

I agree on most of your points.  Except, we males have to learn not to be so centered on one topic or another.  For instance, yes, breast growth is the main point, but there are others like general feminization, social issues as well as mental issues.  95% of these issues are so intermingled it's tough not to get derailed in a discussion.  That's why I am glad that quite a few of us are inserting links to other threads when appropriate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon