Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Welcome to Our New Little Corner

(12-07-2015, 08:48 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Iaboy and Lotus.

I'm just checking in to the new subforum. Big Grin

Hi ya Flame, nice of you to class this place up with your presence. I hope you would be contributing ideas as well.

I didn't see any jokes! I guess the forum police were here before me and took them all away.

(13-07-2015, 01:25 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I didn't see any jokes! I guess the forum police were here before me and took them all away.

Stop the troll behavior and the forum police won't show up.

(13-07-2015, 01:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 01:25 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I didn't see any jokes! I guess the forum police were here before me and took them all away.

Stop the troll behavior and the forum police won't show up.
What troll behavior is that? Posting jokes? Making comments?
Thumbs Up 

I see you guys got the section up and running. Good going. I'll be checking in pretty often. The only NBE story I have are the battle scars on my chest from the cream (not telling this story again, lol).

Cheers! To the future!

(14-07-2015, 11:55 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  I see you guys got the section up and running. Good going. I'll be checking in pretty often. The only NBE story I have are the battle scars on my chest from the cream (not telling this story again, lol).

Cheers! To the future!

Don't blame ya. I seen the pics, something I cant "Un-See". Hopefully they are healing up for you.

(Inhale and exhales) ahhh good to finally have a house of our own on this site. Thanks lotus and eve and whomever else is involved in making this section. Feels like a new day for someone like me who fits exactly to what this sub forum is all about. Anxious to post discuss and grow (minded and boobs haha)

Welcome aboard Without. Jump right in, the water is murky, but the friendships are very clear.

Well this is new since I've been here last, but it is very welcome!

I've had times where I feel like I'm a guy, and times where I feel more like a woman in a guy's body. This may actually be just where I need to be.

(21-09-2016, 09:09 PM)Carys Wrote:  Well this is new since I've been here last, but it is very welcome!

I've had times where I feel like I'm a guy, and times where I feel more like a woman in a guy's body. This may actually be just where I need to be.

This section (Males Staying Males) was started to help those of us experiment being dual or fluid but not necessarily of a mind to go SRS and such. But, we don't mind everyone coming in and making suggestions of joining the conversation. All perspectives are welcome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon