Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So, why just breasts?

So, with this subforum being about guys who really just want to grow their own breasts, I'm curious as to why people feel that way.

I've been trying to figure out why exactly I want them myself. Despite what others might say, it's not because I'm actually transgendered. I did look into that when I was younger and determined a full transition is just not what I'm after. (That said, if they ever get to the point where they can transfer my brain into the body of a genetic female, I would strongly consider it.)

I enjoy being a male, yet I've always longed for breasts. I had a pair of large adhesive breasts (made me about a g cup) and I was quite happy when I had those on. It wasn't a sexual thing. I still dressed completely as male (minus the bra obviously, but even that wasn't very girly.) I loved the weight feel and look of them on my chest.

But still no idea on why. What is it about me that triggered this desire?

Anyone have any ideas on why they just want breasts?

(12-07-2015, 10:16 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  So, with this subforum being about guys who really just want to grow their own breasts, I'm curious as to why people feel that way.

I've been trying to figure out why exactly I want them myself. Despite what others might say, it's not because I'm actually transgendered. I did look into that when I was younger and determined a full transition is just not what I'm after. (That said, if they ever get to the point where they can transfer my brain into the body of a genetic female, I would strongly consider it.)

I enjoy being a male, yet I've always longed for breasts. I had a pair of large adhesive breasts (made me about a g cup) and I was quite happy when I had those on. It wasn't a sexual thing. I still dressed completely as male (minus the bra obviously, but even that wasn't very girly.) I loved the weight feel and look of them on my chest.

But still no idea on why. What is it about me that triggered this desire?

Anyone have any ideas on why they just want breasts?

I can only express my reasons, it may be somewhat helpful, or heck even more confusing.

I do cross dress on occasion. Sometimes only like 2 x during 6 months or so. Then sometimes, I want to every week. Please don't ask why, I think maybe it depends on circumstances that occur, maybe negative, or positive. I really don't know why it's not more steady. I guess I could understand it better if it were more consistent.

But, for the last couple of years, since my breasts have grown more prominent, I do wear a bra almost 80% or the time. So, maybe that helps me keep the desire to more "fully' Cross Dress down a little more.

I know, not much help, right? Sometimes I wonder if, and sorry forgot who first suggested this, if I wasn't a woman in a previous life, and something just brings back a sense of comfort and familiarity when I do cross dress.

why I want to have breasts, I don't know the answer. I came to breastnexus looking for the whys but still don't know. the desire to do breast enlargement was like flipping onaswitch for me. I just cannot explain the feeling of wanting breasts and how long I will grow I don't know. Why this suddenly surfaced at this time of life is another question. I have in the past few years, viewed videos of transgendering people and begin looking at breast enlargement but never had any thoughts of having breasts. Maybe deep down in the thoughts it was always there. It is however nice to look down at my chest and see them there and at this point I am not sorry I have what I do.

Roller, isn't that just weird, I mean it's sort of like most of us. It doesn't mean we are Gay, or hate ourselves. It could be as simple as "why should only women have them" type of a thing.

It sounds to me, like you gave a very honest thought. Who knows, maybe one day you will wake up and wanna go full trans, or maybe not. But the friends you make here can remain friends and maybe all of us can find answer's to why and when.

(13-07-2015, 03:53 AM)rollerone Wrote:  why I want to have breasts, I don't know the answer. I came to breastnexus looking for the whys but still don't know. the desire to do breast enlargement was like flipping onaswitch for me. I just cannot explain the feeling of wanting breasts and how long I will grow I don't know. Why this suddenly surfaced at this time of life is another question. I have in the past few years, viewed videos of transgendering people and begin looking at breast enlargement but never had any thoughts of having breasts. Maybe deep down in the thoughts it was always there. It is however nice to look down at my chest and see them there and at this point I am not sorry I have what I do.
You're only here to make YOU happy!! In the words of Ricky Nelson, "You can't please everyone, so, you got to please yourself!!" No matter WHAT you do, there'll ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS be SOMEONE that's not going to like it!! You CAN'T please everyone!! But that's not what you or ANY of us are here on this flat Earth for!!

Maybe some of us were Dayak Fruit Bats in a past life?Tongue

Seriously though, for those of us that are a bit older, T starts to reduce, the excess kilos kick up the E, you take some meds for that GORD you have and and then your breasts and nipples are suddenly sensitive.

You start to question things that you may have suppressed and well things go from there. The extent and degree of our transformation differs depending on what you eventually decide is your final goal, but it seems to me that to some degree the journey is more important than the result ...

(13-07-2015, 09:44 AM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  Maybe some of us were Dayak Fruit Bats in a past life?Tongue

Seriously though, for those of us that are a bit older, T starts to reduce, the excess kilos kick up the E, you take some meds for that GORD you have and and then your breasts and nipples are suddenly sensitive.

You start to question things that you may have suppressed and well things go from there. The extent and degree of our transformation differs depending on what you eventually decide is your final goal, but it seems to me that to some degree the journey is more important than the result ...

Heck, and here I thought I was maybe a Fruit Fly. LOVE them banana's
I think you may be closer to the truth than I may be. I do know that I have grown more tolerant and yet so vigil at the same time. Does that make sense?

Hmm, I'm not sure if I could ever come up with a solid logical answer to this question. The two possible answers that come to mind are:

1. It's a fetish
2. Transgender feelings

I think part of it has to do with my history in crossdressing, the other part is my desire to achieve an androgynous appearance. Maybe I should chalk it up to breast envy or something? Tongue

People ask "Why?", I answer "Why not?". You don't always need a reason to be happy or to express yourself, just be happy and express yourself. Wink You are who you are, and we all journey through life trying to put the puzzle pieces together to know ourselves. Maybe breasts are part of the final picture of who you feel you really are?

I don't think I can offer any kind of answers, but perhaps a question may stimulate another's insight: If we think of a spectrum, would it be plausible that perhaps guys that just want breasts are closer to the center? Still on the masculine side of things but to a point where one feels the need and/or comfort to express some essence of femininity?

Just my 2 cents in 2 questions...but Canada stop making pennies...so take with a grain of salt. Wink

For me? Boobie envy! I look at women's breast and see how beautiful they are. When I touch them, they're soft, bouncy and just overall great. I desired them for along time since I first touched them in my adult male life. I always wondered what it would be like to own a pair. They just felt like they were missing from my life. When I go to the gym and see a lady with a nice feminine body, I can help but think, "Man, I wish I had what she has." I'm not out of shape, but I just feel empty up top. The female figure is a marvel to behold. Well, now I'm finally acting on my desires and I'm happy for it. I just hope my chest develops feminine and not so broad horizontally.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon