Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So, why just breasts?

(13-07-2015, 09:44 AM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  Maybe some of us were Dayak Fruit Bats in a past life?Tongue

Seriously though, for those of us that are a bit older, T starts to reduce, the excess kilos kick up the E, you take some meds for that GORD you have and and then your breasts and nipples are suddenly sensitive.

You start to question things that you may have suppressed and well things go from there. The extent and degree of our transformation differs depending on what you eventually decide is your final goal, but it seems to me that to some degree the journey is more important than the result ...
It just hit me that it's QUITE (if not VERY) possible that when we start taking E to grow tits, if that's all our original goal is, once we get so much of it, it kind of takes over and changes your mindset, too, and "makes" you not want to stop with just having tits!! The more E you take, the more you WANT to go all the way!! In this case, it just MIGHT be a much better idea for someone that JUST wants tits, to do it without taking anything!

WantaPair - You've described it quite well. For me, what started with a flirtation that then blossomed (I nearly wrote "bosomed") into more of a love affair. As for "taking it all the way," well I haven't gotten to that point yet. I guess I am not ready to propose. Maybe move into Aunt Judy's basement together or something of the kind. Enough of the metaphors.

For me, the sensations in the breasts and nipples, and the overall sense of well being and excitement, work together to motivate me onward. When I take a break, I really miss it and think about resuming quite often.

As for the thread's question, I want more than just breasts. Fuller hips and derriere, a more feminine perspective, less/minimal body hair, the confidence to cross dress in public. So its a lot more than just breasts for me, but as of the present, it does not include any surgical interventions or loss of male sexual function. I like women so much I want to be more like one, I guess. To get to the why of all that is beyond my present level of insight.

Flamesabres indicated two possibilities, both of which are part of my mix (if I understand him well). There is a sexual side to it for me, a certain level of sexual excitement that goes with the making these changes. There also is clearly a degree of transgender personality at work, even if I only became aware of it somewhat late in life. It may be trite, but it is also true, that part of it is that I like women so much I want to be more like one.

Well put spanky,

Thanks Big Grin

(14-07-2015, 09:01 PM)spanky Wrote:  I like women so much I want to be more like one, I guess. To get to the why of all that is beyond my present level of insight.
I tend to look at it as: I'm me. I'm inside this big pinkish car driving around. Everything's pretty much okay, but, then, I see someone else driving around in their car and it's got all these wonderful fancy bits to it that I so BADLY want to have installed onto my car!! Beautiful, smooth, soft, round tits, a WONDERFUL, amazing vagina, extremely pretty legs and hair and face and eyes!! I just wish I could talk her into driving around in my car for a while, while I thoroughly enjoy tooling around in her car!! If only it was that easy!!

I'm not a frequent poster, but I'll chime in since this is very relevant to myself.

Since I was a kid, I've questioned my gender a lot and thought I was transgender for a time. As I got older, I realized that I didn't really want to be be female, I just disliked excessive maleness and preferred to be more feminine in appearance. I'm perfectly fine with being male otherwise.

As for the NBE route, I've had moderate gynecomastia since early puberty, so I've known I wanted to have even more feminine breasts for years. Now I'm trying use NBE to grow them and become more androgynous.

I started wearing panties when I was very young, before my teens. Then it went on to bras, camis, chemises. But I never really wanted to go further. I've never really had issues with gender identity. Fast forward to my twenties, and I would regularly underdress with panties and bras to work. At some point, I also started wearing women's sportswear to the gym (but androgynous looking ones). But bras are not much fun if they can't be filled, hence began my search on growing breasts. I stumbled upon BN, did my research, and started my NBE program. I don't regret it at all. I love my breasts, I love my bras, I love my panties. In fact, my breasts make me feel good about myself, and in turn, helps me sexually. But that's it, as far as I can see, I will not go beyond getting breasts.
Tongue 

Glad to see the new forum--even though I originally voted "no" when I first read the poll (before plowing through that whole thread initiated by iaboy). This forum gives this point of view a legitimacy that has repeatedly come under fire for a long time (at least as far back in 'time' as I have gone through the archives of the first iterations of BN.)

It seems to me a big part of the conundrum here (the topic of this thread) is that many construe "transgender" to mean there are only two choices in the gender department: male or female. From this perspective, if you were born with testicles and say you are transgender, that means you want to hack it all off, grow boobs and get a neovagina. I think you can figure out the converse for GG's.

So, if this is what anyone asking (me) means by transgender, then no I am not transgender. However, as with literally EVERY other aspect of the human body or human condition that can be measured or described, gender isn't a matter of two mutually exclusive states. Gender is in fact, multidimensional and multifactorial (google it before you ask, please.) Gender in the simplest sense, is a spectrum with completely 'male' and completely 'female' forming the endpoints. However, while that is two dimensional it does simplify the discussion.

Thinking of gender identity as a spectrum, I definitely do not fall squarely at either endpoint, and in my mind, I am transgendered. I have never been unhappy with my male bits, yet I have envied women their bits from a very young age. Having breasts now, while still outwardly presenting as 'only' male has eased my GID tremendously. I think I had/have 'GID' mostly because I was never happy being 'exclusively' male, yet I didn't feel unequivocally female either. My dysphoria arises from feeling pressured into having only those two choices. Come to think of it, it's not even a choice--this is just how I have always been for as long as I can remember. Considering everything I have had to endure feeling like this, I would NEVER willingly 'choose' this path.

Transitioning never seemed like the correct option even before I started NBE. Despite having almost a full b-cup at their biggest (I am on a break and they have reduced somewhat in size) I am still convinced transitioning is wrong for me.

The problem as I see it and a large part of the reason I was/am dysphoric, is that societal convention seems to require that I must either choose 'male' or 'female'. Well too bad, because I'm not either one exclusively.

The folks who complain the loudest about men like me (the feminazis and the transnazis) are completely stuck in the idea that gender is a binary condition with mutually exclusive states; to wit, the MTF transitioners who proselytize that I and anyone like me are in denial of my true identity and advocate no 'man' would ever want breasts; and the GG's who volunteer to speak for ALL women the world over stating that no woman would ever possibly find a man with breasts attractive or desirable. Well, I'll have to run right out and tell my live-in girlfriend of 2 + years because apparently she didn't get that memo.

So, back to the OP's question: why only breasts? Actually it's not only breasts, but growing breasts is pretty much the only thing I can change at this point in my life without going under the knife, which I am not willing to do (either to transition or reduce my 'gynecomastia'.) Are there other aspects of my life and self in which I express my 'trans-ness'? You bet, but this forum's focus is NBE. i would be willing to bet that every man that has managed to grow feminine breasts has made similar changes in other parts of their lives, so in reality it isn't just breasts. But it also isn't about transition. For me, it's actually been more a path of self-actualization: the desire for self-fulfillment, namely the need to become actualized in what I am potentially. (from Maslow) Rogers stated it as "man's tendency to actualize himself, to become his potentialities... to express and activate all the capacities of the organism."

Anyway, sit with that and see what comes up for you. Feel free to disagree, but I have already rejected your reality and substituted my own. TongueWink

(16-07-2015, 06:15 AM)Epicene Wrote:  I'm not a frequent poster, but I'll chime in since this is very relevant to myself.

Since I was a kid, I've questioned my gender a lot and thought I was transgender for a time. As I got older, I realized that I didn't really want to be be female, I just disliked excessive maleness and preferred to be more feminine in appearance. I'm perfectly fine with being male otherwise.

As for the NBE route, I've had moderate gynecomastia since early puberty, so I've known I wanted to have even more feminine breasts for years. Now I'm trying use NBE to grow them and become more androgynous.

I, too, have had gynecomastia since my teens, although it probably exceeds what one would call "moderate." When did you start NBE? And have you posted photos of your progress? Would love to see them. I haven't done NBE myself--in that respect I am probably the odd man out here, but I've enlarged my nipples significantly with Supple Nipps.

Brilliant responses,

Its obvious we have many more gender fliud types at BN, Cool

Gender Fluid -is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.

Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.

it is a big help to read others opinions and decisions they have made in their journey for males having breasts. as of lately the desire is almost overwhelming to control. One aspect is the social acceptance of males having breasts, that helps myself in keeping it in check. I have not figured out how to get passed of what others will think of me. but then again as wap put it you have to please yourself as well. I think that there is more to the gender issue and chrishoney made some good points. some of us don't fit either place and for that matter do we actually have to?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon