Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How I go into Strickly Male Mode

Great suggestion Lotus had about this being one of the first subjects. After all, I think it sort of goes to the core of the dilemmas we face, right??

Normally I don't care, and haven't for about a year, about how other people react to me. But there are some of my and my Wife's family that just wouldn't or couldn't understand, as well as some of my long time associates or friends.

When I am faced with having to go "Strictly" male, I do not wear a bra, or I have a couple that purposely does not let em out so prominently. But even with that, I stay away from solid color shirts as well as tighter fitting ones too.

Since I am, in my own mind if no one else's, I have been getting more of a feminine shape, so, I do not wear any female jeans and wear male jeans that are somewhat tight on my butt, so I don't have to use a belt. (due to fact I am starting to get more of a female curve over my hips).

If anyone still notices my breasts, I blame it on my heart meds, because myself as well as my new Doctor believes that is a contributing factor to me having Gynecomastia.

I hope this can help someone, but I am sure there is some better ideas that might be lurking out there.

Iaboy,

When you first proposed the idea of a new subforum, I didn't know there was so much you wanted to discuss. Big Grin

I don't have a male mode because I don't have a female mode. My outward appearance is just me the way I see it. Maybe that will change if I ever decide to start wearing a bra on a regular basis.

What flame said.

(12-07-2015, 11:25 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Great suggestion Lotus had about this being one of the first subjects. After all, I think it sort of goes to the core of the dilemmas we face, right??

Normally I don't care, and haven't for about a year, about how other people react to me. But there are some of my and my Wife's family that just wouldn't or couldn't understand, as well as some of my long time associates or friends.

When I am faced with having to go "Strictly" male, I do not wear a bra, or I have a couple that purposely does not let em out so prominently. But even with that, I stay away from solid color shirts as well as tighter fitting ones too.

Since I am, in my own mind if no one else's, I have been getting more of a feminine shape, so, I do not wear any female jeans and wear male jeans that are somewhat tight on my butt, so I don't have to use a belt. (due to fact I am starting to get more of a female curve over my hips).

If anyone still notices my breasts, I blame it on my heart meds, because myself as well as my new Doctor believes that is a contributing factor to me having Gynecomastia.

I hope this can help someone, but I am sure there is some better ideas that might be lurking out there.

Iaboy, first of all, congrats on the new subforum! Looks like it's off to a great start!

I am curious: were you interested in cross dressing before you developed gynecomastia, or did the urge come after you developed breasts?

(13-07-2015, 12:28 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 11:25 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Great suggestion Lotus had about this being one of the first subjects. After all, I think it sort of goes to the core of the dilemmas we face, right??

Iaboy, first of all, congrats on the new subforum! Looks like it's off to a great start!

I am curious: were you interested in cross dressing before you developed gynecomastia, or did the urge come after you developed breasts?

Well, It's not just mine, but anyone really in the same position or wants to contribute, but thanks.

It was before I had even my heart attack. I remember when in my 30's, my In-Laws had a costume Halloween Party. I went as a simple woman with a stuffed bra I borrowed from my wife, and wore one of her dresses and bought a pair of pantyhose.

Looking back on it, I am not really sure when it hit me that I would like to "dress up" sometimes.

Sorry, but I am trying to be honest, and I really cant say there was a " Ah Ha " type of moment or time frame other than the party.

(12-07-2015, 11:54 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Iaboy,

When you first proposed the idea of a new subforum, I didn't know there was so much you wanted to discuss. Big Grin

I don't have a male mode because I don't have a female mode. My outward appearance is just me the way I see it. Maybe that will change if I ever decide to start wearing a bra on a regular basis.

Sorry Flame, just thought since I thought of this probably right after the "flame war" that developed in one of my "discussion threads" about 2 months back, I thought it would be a great place. Not just for me, but all who want to stop short of full conversion.

And what you stated is as interesting to me as what I would EVER propose we discuss. In some ways, I wished all I wanted is to be an androgynous person, hope I am not jumping the gun on how you feel, and not want to dress up because you don't have to worry quite as much for being caught. At least that is what I am thinking.

(13-07-2015, 01:41 AM)iaboy Wrote:  And what you stated is as interesting to me as what I would EVER propose we discuss. In some ways, I wished all I wanted is to be an androgynous person, hope I am not jumping the gun on how you feel, and not want to dress up because you don't have to worry quite as much for being caught. At least that is what I am thinking.

I've been thinking about what you said and I'm curious by what you mean when you say "you wish all you wanted is to be an androgynous person." Back when you proposed the idea of this subforum, I got the impression you are a male who wants breasts but not to transition in any way. Are you talking about wanting to crossdress openly or something else?

As far as wanting to appear androgynous and the like, I think it all comes down to much of my nature either being innately self-regulating or has adapted to the point of practically being self-regulating. For me, crossdressing is an interest distinct for pushing the envelope and testing new waters, but it is still confined to boundaries such as budget restrictions and introverted traits. The same logic applies to NBE. I have no problem with removing my top for a medical exam, but you won't ever see me flaunting a bikini top to a public pool.

Getting laser treatments for my facial hair was about practically as much as my desire to achieve the androgynous. I hate dealing with shaving my facial hair (i.e. razor cuts, buying more and more shaving tools) as well as the feel of hair on my face. Also, all of the jobs I have had required males to be clean-shaven.

Long before I knew about NBE, I wanted to find an effective way to taper down my libido. PM is very good at that along with growing boobs. Tongue

Ultimately, my point is the desire for an androgynous appearance isn't arbitrary or the result of some "switch" in my brain, but the culmination of multiple considerations and desires.

(02-08-2015, 06:53 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 01:41 AM)iaboy Wrote:  And what you stated is as interesting to me as what I would EVER propose we discuss. In some ways, I wished all I wanted is to be an androgynous person, hope I am not jumping the gun on how you feel, and not want to dress up because you don't have to worry quite as much for being caught. At least that is what I am thinking.

I've been thinking about what you said and I'm curious by what you mean when you say "you wish all you wanted is to be an androgynous person." Back when you proposed the idea of this subforum, I got the impression you are a male who wants breasts but not to transition in any way. Are you talking about wanting to crossdress openly or something else?

iaboy Wrote:Just saying, sometimes I wished I could once in a while go out in public in femme. But it seems that when I dress normally, I have to watch what a wear due to the fact that it's uncomfortable for me not to wear a bra sometimes.

And rather I do wear one, it's hard to camouflage them if I have to be out in public.

(02-08-2015, 06:53 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  As far as wanting to appear androgynous and the like, I think it all comes down to much of my nature either being innately self-regulating or has adapted to the point of practically being self-regulating. For me, crossdressing is an interest distinct for pushing the envelope and testing new waters, but it is still confined to boundaries such as budget restrictions and introverted traits. The same logic applies to NBE. I have no problem with removing my top for a medical exam, but you won't ever see me flaunting a bikini top to a public pool.

Getting laser treatments for my facial hair was about practically as much as my desire to achieve the androgynous. I hate dealing with shaving my facial hair (i.e. razor cuts, buying more and more shaving tools) as well as the feel of hair on my face. Also, all of the jobs I have had required males to be clean-shaven.

Long before I knew about NBE, I wanted to find an effective way to taper down my libido. PM is very good at that along with growing boobs. Tongue

Ultimately, my point is the desire for an androgynous appearance isn't arbitrary or the result of some "switch" in my brain, but the culmination of multiple considerations and desires.

Maybe the word for me would better be Chameleon??? Along, sort of, your lines I suppose. But I would LOVE to be comfortable in public either and or. Hope that explains my thought a little more. And no, I love being a male most of the time. And would never surrender to getting whacked.

Maybe laser, for I to have been hating body hair, except for my head for quite a while now.

IAboy, as I've posted elsewhere, I have had great success with epilators. My breasts and genital area are now over 90% permanently hairless. It's a lot cheaper than laser, which I gather is not always completely successful.

I use an epi on my chest. But can only do for a short time. I am a coward with lengthy pain. OUCH ! !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon