Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How I go into Strickly Male Mode

(21-10-2015, 04:32 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 03:38 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 03:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Interesting look Dodgy I wonder if he's in the t-shirt selling business?. RolleyesBig Grin

Ah come on. Dodgy you really think that picture is going to sell t-shirts? Huh

In some parts of my town, you could probably sell more than t-shirts..WinkShyTongueBig Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10510]

@ Alexis, I believe that guy is so wasted he might not give a hoot what anybody thinks. But hey, what passes for fashion in one part of the world won't make much sense to others..............in other words, nonsense.......or dribble as I like to think of it. Rolleyes

Big GrinBig Grin

(20-10-2015, 02:15 PM)spanky Wrote:  [Image: shampoo_shampoo_banho_banheiro.jpg]

I only have one mode, thats MALE.. I must admit things get a bit blurry during SexXx.. but i never feel the need or urge to dress Fem. I don't hide the boobs in public, but i don't show them off either.. Sometimes wearing a jacket feels like a break from having boobs… With a jacket i don't think about them and other peoples reaction; i can almost forget i have them.. With just a T-shirt, i can easily notice peoples reaction, and i'm always aware of them… I think having a beard relegates them as man-boobs to most folks… Man-boobs are rapidly affecting the over 40 male population anyway.. I want mine to look like Real Breasts… Well that is to say fully developed Breasts… We all have them anyway just most guys are extremely underdeveloped.. Be all you can be right? LOL… i don't think too many people in this whole World would understand a Man's desire to fully develop Breasts but stay a Man.. Honestly i'm not sure i understand the drive.. but it is there none the less… Ever urging the Growth, diligently searching for the slightest signs of it.. It is a strong desire.. With a positive feedback loop.. The more developed they are, it seems; the more responsive they are to our NBE encouragement.. It must be the increase in the amount of E and Prolactin receptors in the Breasts.. and of course when you finally notice some positive development, it only fuels the desire… POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP.

I'm in man mode all the time, as long as you don't count that I wear panties and women's jeans daily for work. Oh yeah, and sex, yeah that sometimes crosses over to, but hey if it feels good do it, right?!?!? Aside from that, while some have noticed the changes in my chest, very few really say anything or even care.

And mypuffynips said it right...a large population of the male population already have moobs, so why not develop them to look more like they should!!!

Big Grin

(02-08-2015, 06:53 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 01:41 AM)iaboy Wrote:  And what you stated is as interesting to me as what I would EVER propose we discuss. In some ways, I wished all I wanted is to be an androgynous person, hope I am not jumping the gun on how you feel, and not want to dress up because you don't have to worry quite as much for being caught. At least that is what I am thinking.

I've been thinking about what you said and I'm curious by what you mean when you say "you wish all you wanted is to be an androgynous person." Back when you proposed the idea of this subforum, I got the impression you are a male who wants breasts but not to transition in any way. Are you talking about wanting to crossdress openly or something else?

As far as wanting to appear androgynous and the like, I think it all comes down to much of my nature either being innately self-regulating or has adapted to the point of practically being self-regulating. For me, crossdressing is an interest distinct for pushing the envelope and testing new waters, but it is still confined to boundaries such as budget restrictions and introverted traits. The same logic applies to NBE. I have no problem with removing my top for a medical exam, but you won't ever see me flaunting a bikini top to a public pool.

Getting laser treatments for my facial hair was about practically as much as my desire to achieve the androgynous. I hate dealing with shaving my facial hair (i.e. razor cuts, buying more and more shaving tools) as well as the feel of hair on my face. Also, all of the jobs I have had required males to be clean-shaven.

Long before I knew about NBE, I wanted to find an effective way to taper down my libido. PM is very good at that along with growing boobs. Tongue

Ultimately, my point is the desire for an androgynous appearance isn't arbitrary or the result of some "switch" in my brain, but the culmination of multiple considerations and desires.

:hi I have recently joined the Forum, but would simply like to make a short response. I am a retired male with 'B Cup' breast, which are very obedient when braless, and remain concealed under my shirt when performing as a male. They are adorable when in a bra! They are the result of gynecomastia and have increased with advance of age. I do have gender dysforia, but have never thought to transition fully (the economic, social and family problems would probably be insurmountable), but I am very happy in my own 'skin'.
Gender in the end is more in mind than in the body.
To be a women in the end would have required to serve' the female apprenticeship program' . To have experienced a first period, ride the emotional roller coaster of teenage girls, and ultimately finally experience being pregnant, and develope the commitment of mother love.
I have the greatest respect for all of those that have served it. In the meantime I am happy and yes proud to have my breast!

Welcome Nurse sally

what a wonderful intro

always feel free to to tell us more

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon