Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Conspiracy theory-(edit)

Peace, Reading some of these posts i (a newbie to the site) am kinda disappointed. Outside these doors is a lot of misunderstanding , a lot of intolerance, and genuine cruelty ,, you know this better than i do. The awareness of something inside ourselves slightly different from that of our counterparts in the male species,should obviously be expected to be multi faceted? And have as wide a variety of looks as the clothing in the closets. I have heard a lot said about worries of division, and counterproductive dialog,, but (doesn't it feel even a little bit similar to the very people outside that race to create sub divisional titles for everything under the sun just to keep us nice and neat and separated ? The awakening to a new reality ,(or an old suppressed one ), canT help but be incredibly different for each of us,, as it should be. Wouldn't it be better to embrace the whole experience of A (fuller emergence) in so many different lives and depths of it,, and be enriched by that spectrum. Instead of worrying about individual approaches and responses to that awakening? I was a old school man, a Hercules wanna be, Everything i did was focused on the development of my body and the strength of my mind. And I was so blind i thought that was my greatest asset. Now i am still a relatively young man who has had breast tissue growing over the last twenty years. To a point that my torsos profile (through my clothing ) gets me mistaken for a woman. Obviously ive made some adjustments,, ive had some time to look into myself and my motivations, and yes my personal (previously misunderstood yearnings). And am at peace with who i am,, my new physical definition somewhere between the two. For me it was at first no mans land( No pun intended,,LOL). But now i consider it an elevated plain, a place where i can watch the sexual tug of war from, somewhat removed. No i wont ever again be just one of the boys, my physical differences are just pronounced enough that my old friends have already (categorized me as a freak- guys i grew up with),,.I wont be a football buddy or really want to go out in the woods with a number of men with guns. and that's cool, I am more than okay with that . For what ever reasons each of us are here. And we each to some degree have experienced the same social verdict, the same social (categorization. )Should we really have that same spirit here in even the smallest of doses? Those of you fully transitioning to women, i admire you, I feel you are blessed to be able to more fully experience this metamorphosis . And i don't feel its my place or my right to make judgements about others choices,, ones that are justified by very individual facets of their life. (Personally ) ive always shunned being drawn into groups , pressured , putting myself in a position where others could assign me A role.( Like Popeye i am what i am and that's all that i am,), Im someone looking for a place of peace to voice the feelings that accompany this time of growth,, I hope you'll always accept me, because Ive already accepted you.

Religion, society or peers created and implemented some rules where men wear pants (trousers) and women wear pretty dresses. In the last few decades, most woman started wearing men's traditional clothing while men are still in denial of trying women's clothes. Some men can easier overcome fear of being different (regarding the rules implemented by religion, society and peers), and some cannot. So, my answer would be - it's not usual yet, but if you feel that it's appealing for you - why not? Just one warning - don't expect that everyone will feel the same, so be careful who will know about your experiments. I wish you good luck!

Hi BN,

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. CoolSmile

(16-07-2015, 06:34 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  The only issue I have is that for a while the male portion of the forum was almost exclusively devoted to transition, and I can't identify with that so I generally withdrew because I had nothing to contribute.

I also didn't really have a lot of time to spend on this site, not that I have much more time these days, but I do lurk a little from time to time.

Exactly my feelings and reaction, too.

(21-07-2015, 06:48 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(16-07-2015, 06:34 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  The only issue I have is that for a while the male portion of the forum was almost exclusively devoted to transition, and I can't identify with that so I generally withdrew because I had nothing to contribute.

I also didn't really have a lot of time to spend on this site, not that I have much more time these days, but I do lurk a little from time to time.

Exactly my feelings and reaction, too.

didn't chase me off, and i didn't see it as being all "That" focused on Transition, although I haven't been that active myself in a while, but that Is down to just being absurdly busy.

Welcome back btw pansy, we missed you.Smile

Probably, the flavour and emphasis we have seen here of late is just a reflection of those who are currently active posters.

The thing about a forum such as this, well, any forum actually, is that it is not about the number of members, it is about the number of active members. There are many posts with literally thousands of views but almost no comments. There are many who spend large amounts of time here who never post at all.

The best way to create a forum which reflects the things you yourself want to discuss is to get involved and post away.

Miranda

(20-07-2015, 10:31 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN,

Hi Lotus, been busySmile I just wanted to wish you and your little one (or older one) all my best wishesWink

(22-07-2015, 12:52 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  
(20-07-2015, 10:31 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN,

Hi Lotus, been busySmile I just wanted to wish you and your little one (or older one) all my best wishesWink

Thanks Eva, Cool I really appreciate that. Smile

Lotus,

Sorry to hear about your child. I hope all works out. Recovering from illness/injury can be very difficult as you and I both know personally.

(26-07-2015, 01:57 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  Lotus,

Sorry to hear about your child. I hope all works out. Recovering from illness/injury can be very difficult as you and I both know personally.

Thanks Monika, doing much better. Cool Good health should be appreciated, enjoy it if you have it. Yes, you and I know this all too well.......unfortunately.

RolleyesBlushBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon