Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Conspiracy theory-(edit)

(13-07-2015, 11:41 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Then again, I also don't treat transitioning as a religion, nor the reason for my existence. I never had a dual personality, there is no male side or female side, I am just me. My hobbies have not changed, i still am the same person. I don't really get the need to try to imitate some stereotypical caricature of what a woman is supposed to spend her time doing, because I blend in just fine and most people I know don't know me as anything other than a fun girl named Sarah. (Who has some odd tastes Smile)

Lol, I probably get along better with males just wanting boobs than I do with most trans people whom I meet. Most TGs seem to make such a huge deal about it that it ends up defining them as people. I don't want nor do I see the need for that. Maybe it's an age thing, because my fiancée is much the same, as are some of the younger trans people I've met.

Well Said Sarah.

(13-07-2015, 01:51 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  It seems like in this age of the internet, there are people who are just looking for things to be outraged about.

If someone says they like ketchup on their hot dogs, you have people shouting at the person how mustard is what belongs on a hot dog. Then you got people shouting that they shouldn't be eating hotdogs beause they are high in fat. There's also the famous "Don't you know what's in hot dogs?" crowd. And then of course those that say you shouldn't eat hot dogs because they contain meat. And so on, and so on.

But here's the thing. Who gives a ####? Just because a person says they like ketchup on their hot dog does not mean that whatever you like on your hot dog (or your choice not to eat them) is wrong. It's a personal preference.

Likewise, just because someone chooses not to transition, does not mean your decision to transition is wrong. and vice versa. If a person goes to one subforum for information, it doesn't mean the people in the other forums are deviants and should be eradicated from the face of the earth. It simply means, the information they are looking for is in that section.

So stop looking for something to be outraged about.

I like both on my Hot Dog's Wink
(also a little relish, Cheese, Sourkraut & sometimes a bit of mayo.)

(13-07-2015, 07:11 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 11:41 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Then again, I also don't treat transitioning as a religion, nor the reason for my existence. I never had a dual personality, there is no male side or female side, I am just me. My hobbies have not changed, i still am the same person. I don't really get the need to try to imitate some stereotypical caricature of what a woman is supposed to spend her time doing, because I blend in just fine and most people I know don't know me as anything other than a fun girl named Sarah. (Who has some odd tastes Smile)

Lol, I probably get along better with males just wanting boobs than I do with most trans people whom I meet. Most TGs seem to make such a huge deal about it that it ends up defining them as people. I don't want nor do I see the need for that. Maybe it's an age thing, because my fiancée is much the same, as are some of the younger trans people I've met.

Well Said Sarah.

(13-07-2015, 01:51 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  It seems like in this age of the internet, there are people who are just looking for things to be outraged about.

If someone says they like ketchup on their hot dogs, you have people shouting at the person how mustard is what belongs on a hot dog. Then you got people shouting that they shouldn't be eating hotdogs beause they are high in fat. There's also the famous "Don't you know what's in hot dogs?" crowd. And then of course those that say you shouldn't eat hot dogs because they contain meat. And so on, and so on.

But here's the thing. Who gives a ####? Just because a person says they like ketchup on their hot dog does not mean that whatever you like on your hot dog (or your choice not to eat them) is wrong. It's a personal preference.

Likewise, just because someone chooses not to transition, does not mean your decision to transition is wrong. and vice versa. If a person goes to one subforum for information, it doesn't mean the people in the other forums are deviants and should be eradicated from the face of the earth. It simply means, the information they are looking for is in that section.

So stop looking for something to be outraged about.

I like both on my Hot Dog's Wink
(also a little relish, Cheese, Sourkraut & sometimes a bit of mayo.)

MAYO, now we have a fight..... Wow... How outrageous LOL

(13-07-2015, 08:23 PM)iaboy Wrote:  MAYO, now we have a fight..... Wow... How outrageous LOL

horseradish sauce on occasion to Tongue

(13-07-2015, 09:30 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 08:23 PM)iaboy Wrote:  MAYO, now we have a fight..... Wow... How outrageous LOL

Oh geeze, I just cant win..............Tongue

(13-07-2015, 11:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

I'm going to feel so excluded if she starts a thread on which horseradish sauces taste best with hot dogs.

(13-07-2015, 11:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

We need to find you two a food truck (equipped w/dogs, horsy suace and mayo) and I mean asap, lmao.

conspiracy and hot dogs?, hmmm........(I dunno). RolleyesBig Grin

Leave it Sarah to state the obvious about not treating transitioning as a religion. Yeah I get it, makes sense, although you could also apply that to growing breasts, feminizng oneself etc etc, whatever whatever. Wink For me, I made the science of breast growth my religion, I try not to cloud my mind (there's enough shit up there already) with non essential details pertaining to transition lol, j/k. I do think about it (transition), it's just not as fascinating as the science, imo. I disagree that non trans don't have or face any less scrutiny, granted, it's not on the same magnitude as coming out to family, work, etc. I speak of our own personal scrutiny (insecurities) of oneself, we can be especially skillful at self sabotage. If anybody keeps moving the finish line it's our own inability to be satisfied, which is ok for business, personal goal setting and a few others, (use your imagination lol). I don't think creating drama where none exists is useful or productive.

Getting back to real conspiracy theories (and who isn't fascinated by one), WMD's, WTC, grassy knoll, the flux-capacitor, tachyon particles (although that's more theoretical) Rolleyes, now we're talking. Big Grin

Sorry, I forgot to list my example of no less scrutiny and the straight male seeking boob growth (at breast nexus).

Just look up all the recent threads concerning males seeking breast growth (but not to transition). I rest my case, respectfully. Wink

*growls madly* Respect mah authoratah! You will not be a cis man with boobs! You will be a transgender woman and that is all there is too it!! There is no grey line. There is no cover for you.. there is no..... ....... ......

Wait what?

Seriously folks. When I came to BN... I was dealing with pretty severe dysphoria. I saw BN as a way to start the process of transition for me though admittedly at the time I didn't exactly know that as I do now (yes I was fooling myself initially and pretending I just wanted boobs). However as time progressed I realized that my inner intent that I had sublimated and found a soft outlet here was to go much further than just growing breasts. That MY intent was full transition.

However for myself..... I only came to the conscious realization of that after being here for a short while and then I made the choice to switch to synthetics rather than herbals. That was just MY choice. BN gave me the chance to explore my own feelings on the subject that I had hidden even from myself. For that alone I will be ever grateful to those who created and run this forum. Had it not been for BN I wouldn't have been able to come to terms with and accept the real me. So there is that...

BN provided me with a massive amount of information and resources that allowed me to make an informed choice. For me that was the choice to go all the way through and transition. For others here, they never experience the thought or desire to go through transition and simply seek to develop and enhance breast growth (for whatever reason). To me it's kinda like this.

Some people love to swim in the local lake, they dive right in, go to the deepest parts of water, swim around and have an awesome time. Some people love the water in the lake as well. They enjoy being around it, like to wade around on the edges, maybe take a quick dip where the water isn't real deep. Others start off just wading around and enjoying the cool refreshing awesomeness of the water but soon find they need something more. They decide to swim out with the other swimmers in the really deep waters. There are also those who start off wading around the edges of the water but for one reason or another decide they would rather stay up on the beach and out of the water all together. All parties have a great time doing what they like and everybody gets to enjoy the wonderfulness of the lake and it's immediate surrounds.

I see this much the same way as my example above. I don't understand why anybody would make an issue of another persons choices and journey. It's not your life or choice to make it's their own. Just enjoy the area. Be happy there is enough room for everyone. Quit yer bitchin.

And damnit.... Respect Mah Authoratah!!!!! (or I will get my Cat-O-Nine-Tails out and beat you with it till you beg me to keep going).

~Elain

I don't think there was a transpiracy theory, just people being people. There are so many out there that demand everyone else mind their own business...then fail to mind their own. Makes me think of the old saying, "Treat others how you want to be treated?". Sometimes if seems like we simply take the judgements and negativities we receive from society and deflect it onto one another.

Some people just want their 15 minutes of flame.

The lake and religion metaphors were eloquently put. If it doesn't concern you, don't be concerned. Wink Some will choose to open their eyes, others their mouths. We cannot always change what others think, say, or do. But we can only change how it effects us. Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore'.

Um...Cat-o-nine-tails?! *growls back* PS: Elain, I'll *Nevah* Repect Yo Authoratah!!! Yo motha was a hamsta, and yo fatha smelt of Elderberries!!! (eagerly awaits beating...pretending not to enjoy it)

(14-07-2015, 03:40 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  I don't think there was a transpiracy theory, just people being people. There are so many out there that demand everyone else mind their own business...then fail to mind their own. Makes me think of the old saying, "Treat others how you want to be treated?". Sometimes if seems like we simply take the judgements and negativities we receive from society and deflect it onto one another.

Some people just want their 15 minutes of flame.

The lake and religion metaphors were eloquently put. If it doesn't concern you, don't be concerned. Wink Some will choose to open their eyes, others their mouths. We cannot always change what others think, say, or do. But we can only change how it effects us. Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore'.

Um...Cat-o-nine-tails?! *growls back* PS: Elain, I'll *Nevah* Repect Yo Authoratah!!! Yo motha was a hamsta, and yo fatha smelt of Elderberries!!! (eagerly awaits beating...pretending not to enjoy it)

*laughs* I love you too Lana (caresses Cat-o-nine-tails... now then my dear... about your defiance of my Authoratah!)......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon