Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Conspiracy theory-(edit)

The only thing that comes to mind when I read v8 is vegetable juice.

(16-07-2015, 09:08 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  The only thing that comes to mind when I read v8 is vegetable juice.

Lmao @ Sarah. Tongue so that would be no to muscle car devotion in your past?. Big Grin

How's marriage life been treating yah?, when can we see new pics?. ShyBig Grin

(16-07-2015, 09:08 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  The only thing that comes to mind when I read v8 is vegetable juice.

I'm vaguely familiar with v8 engines, but I never been anything of a mechanic. I do like v8 juice though. Tongue

We got to start a new section now... Gender Bender's who love V-8 juice. Wow, that's a slice of spectrum that could cause Mega Flame Wars. Cause every so often, I knock some down as well. LOLBig Grin

V-twin, V-4, flat 4, straight 4, boxer, v-6, inline 6, v-8, straight 8, v-10, v-12.... I um... know way too much about cars. I'm one of those Street Racer chicks. Just call me... Speedette Racer.....

*waits for it..... waits for it....*

~E

(17-07-2015, 01:50 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  

V-twin, V-4, flat 4, straight 4, boxer, v-6, inline 6, v-8, straight 8, v-10, v-12.... I um... know way too much about cars. I'm one of those Street Racer chicks. Just call me... Speedette Racer.....

*waits for it..... waits for it....*

~E

Yes well you know what's coming next right?.......lmao a Poll on what kinda of V8 you drive, car? or vegetable?.........

PPPPPPsssssssssssssstttt. Lotus is a loud mouth. Spoil the thunder ya butthead. LOL.

Always loved V8 juiceRolleyes These days Im a Jeep girl, love the 4.0 inline 6, lotta torque and decent mileageWinkCool

(17-07-2015, 05:37 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Always loved V8 juiceRolleyes These days Im a Jeep girl, love the 4.0 inline 6, lotta torque and decent mileageWinkCool

If we're talking mopar I'll take ones of these: RolleyesTongue

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9922]

Speaking as someone who is MAAB, is doing herbals to combat dysphoria, tends to feel very androgynous, transandrogynous? I think both perspectives are extremely valuable. Maybe one day when I hit all my current goals I'll decide to go all the way with it, lord knows many have, maybe I won't. Its a journey and no one gave me a map or any answers.

This site has helped me allot. Let it help everyone one on the spectrum.

I'd just hate to see it meltdown like Susan's did on the B/NB thing. There is absolutely no reason for that.

I think the main thing is that everyone just be respectful and loving of each other.

After all, don't we all want a future where gender variance just isn't a big deal?

- Jaded Jade

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon