Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Have a Laugh" Thread - Jokes/Video's

[attachment=9996][attachment=9997][attachment=9998]Some cats for you wap Smile

(27-07-2015, 01:14 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Some cats for you wap Smile

For ME??? Thank you!!!! They look DELICIOUS!! I'll have to buy a few bottles of CATsup!! That one on the laptop doesn't look like any kind of cat I ever saw before!! Nice and colourful, though!!

This is my last dog, Murphy, when she was about a year old. In the top picture, she was eating a bone, or something, in the kitchen. In the bottom picture she was sound asleep!! She always slept that way until for the first few years of her life! What a goof!! No modesty at all for her!!

(27-07-2015, 01:40 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(27-07-2015, 01:14 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Some cats for you wap Smile

For ME??? Thank you!!!! They look DELICIOUS!! I'll have to buy a few bottles of CATsup!! That one on the laptop doesn't look like any kind of cat I ever saw before!! Nice and colourful, though!!

This is my last dog, Murphy, when she was about a year old. In the top picture, she was eating a bone, or something, in the kitchen. In the bottom picture she was sound asleep!! She always slept that way until for the first few years of her life! What a goof!! No modesty at all for her!!

What a cutie. Gotta love pets!

A Tale Of Two Kitties
https://youtu.be/tXN6gWQEvEw

A Gruesome Twosome
https://youtu.be/7HSqwzeO2I8

This raggedy asshole nun is walking through Central Park late one night when some guy JUMPS out from behind a bush, RIPS off her cloths, THROWS her to the ground and has his way with her!!
Afterwards, he says to the nun, "What will tell the heavenly father NOW, Sister??"
She says, "I must tell him the truth! I will tell him that I was walking through the park late one night when a man jumped out from behind a bush, stripped me naked and raped me, twice, if you're not too tired!"

A lady takes her German Shepherd dog to the vet's clinic but on seeing it and her coming through the door the vet tells her, "Sorry lady, I can already see there's nothing I can do for you. Your dog's dead". The lady doesn't accept this and pleads with the vet to do what he can. To humour her, he takes the dog into the back room and lays it on a table. He then gets a kitten from a nearby cage and holds it near the dog. The kitten hisses and scratches at the old pooch, but it doesn't react. He then brings in a golden retriever which puts its front paws on the table, sniffs at the German Shepherd, barks once and leaves the room. After about thirty minutes the vet finally convinces the lady her beloved pet has gone "to that happy kennel in the clouds", he then shows her the bill. Horrified at the $300 he charged, she asked what was it for.... wait for it.... A cat-scan and a lab report!

(04-08-2015, 09:26 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  A lady takes her German Shepherd dog to the vet's clinic but on seeing it and her coming through the door the vet tells her, "Sorry lady, I can already see there's nothing I can do for you. Your dog's dead". The lady doesn't accept this and pleads with the vet to do what he can. To humour her, he takes the dog into the back room and lays it on a table. He then gets a kitten from a nearby cage and holds it near the dog. The kitten hisses and scratches at the old pooch, but it doesn't react. He then brings in a golden retriever which puts its front paws on the table, sniffs at the German Shepherd, barks once and leaves the room. After about thirty minutes the vet finally convinces the lady her beloved pet has gone "to that happy kennel in the clouds", he then shows her the bill. Horrified at the $300 he charged, she asked what was it for.... wait for it.... A cat-scan and a lab report!

Ha ha thanks wap

Have you heard about the new 3-piece bikini?
It's 2 bottle caps and a cork.

(14-08-2015, 08:59 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Have you heard about the new 3-piece bikini?
It's 2 bottle caps and a cork.

------------------------------------------------------
Smile You are so funny WAP. Thanks, POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon