Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Have a Laugh" Thread - Jokes/Video's

(14-08-2015, 09:48 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(14-08-2015, 08:59 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Have you heard about the new 3-piece bikini?
It's 2 bottle caps and a cork.

------------------------------------------------------
Smile You are so funny WAP. Thanks, POM
Thank you! I try! Glad you got a smile out of it.

(14-08-2015, 10:29 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(14-08-2015, 08:59 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Have you heard about the new 3-piece bikini?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Be careful around a person that does not know how to laugh or cry. POM

(15-08-2015, 01:20 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

ESPECIALLY one that doesn't know how to laugh at themselves!!
Music 

(15-08-2015, 02:31 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(15-08-2015, 01:20 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

ESPECIALLY one that doesn't know how to laugh at themselves!!
-----------------------------------
Smile

Alright, stop me if I've told you this one already!

Three women escape from a prison and run across a farm next door and run into the barn. The police weren't far behind!
Looking for a place to hide, the only thing they could find were 3 burlap sacks. So, they each got into one of the bags and laid perfectly still on the floor!
A few minutes later, the sheriff and his deputy drove up to the barn and got out of the car. They looked around a moment outside and couldn't find anything, so, the sheriff told the deputy to go look around inside the barn while he looked around the back of the barn outside.
Finding no one outside, the sheriff went to the car and asked the deputy if he found anything. The deputy yelled back, "Just three burlap sacks on the ground!"
The sheriff said, "Well, ya better check them just to be on the safe side!" So, the deputy walked up to the first bag and gave it a little kick and the brunette inside went, "Meow!" The deputy yelled back, "Just a cat in this bag!"
"Okay, check the next one." The deputy stepped over the second bag, gave it a little kick and the red head inside went, "Woof, woof!!" The deputy reported back to the sheriff, "Nothing but a dog in this one, sheriff!"
"Alright, but, you better check the other one just to make sure!"
The deputy strolled over to the third bag and gave it a little kick and the blonde inside said, "Potatoes!"

Here you go again. Yo cracked me up again. Thanks, POM

(15-08-2015, 02:54 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Alright, stop me if I've told you this one already!

Three women escape from a prison and run across a farm next door and run into the barn. The police weren't far behind!
Looking for a place to hide, the only thing they could find were 3 burlap sacks. So, they each got into one of the bags and laid perfectly still on the floor!
A few minutes later, the sheriff and his deputy drove up to the barn and got out of the car. They looked around a moment outside and couldn't find anything, so, the sheriff told the deputy to go look around inside the barn while he looked around the back of the barn outside.
Finding no one outside, the sheriff went to the car and asked the deputy if he found anything. The deputy yelled back, "Just three burlap sacks on the ground!"
The sheriff said, "Well, ya better check them just to be on the safe side!" So, the deputy walked up to the first bag and gave it a little kick and the brunette inside went, "Meow!" The deputy yelled back, "Just a cat in this bag!"
"Okay, check the next one." The deputy stepped over the second bag, gave it a little kick and the red head inside went, "Woof, woof!!" The deputy reported back to the sheriff, "Nothing but a dog in this one, sheriff!"
"Alright, but, you better check the other one just to make sure!"
The deputy strolled over to the third bag and gave it a little kick and the blonde inside said, "Potatoes!"

ha ha thanks wap

Glad you like `em!

D'y'ever see this?

https://youtu.be/O9s8U0O0XPE

A woman goes to see her dentist. After the check-up, he tells her that she's got a cavity and he'll have to drill. She shivers and says, "Oooo!! I'd rather have a baby!!" The dentist says, "Well, make up your mind, I gotta adjust the chair!"

(22-08-2015, 05:46 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  A woman goes to see her dentist. After the check-up, he tells her that she's got a cavity and he'll have to drill. She shivers and says, "Oooo!! I'd rather have a baby!!" The dentist says, "Well, make up your mind, I gotta adjust the chair!"
--------------------------------------------
::::::Smile)))))))))))

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon