Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

V Collar Body Shaper

I recently got a new bodyshaper from www.crossdress-shop.com, but I think the same model is also available from www.feminization.us too. It costs $120. Below is a small review I put together in case anyone else finds it useful:-

V Collar Body Shaper

The V Collar Sissy Briefer Bodyshaper (size Medium) arrived in very plain packaging. On opening the bag, the item looked very nice. The lace detailing was quite intricate and very pretty, and the quality of finish seemed very high. The shoulder straps were extremely nice, in a fine delicate mesh material. Overall, I felt it looked much better than the pictures on the web site suggested.

On putting the item on, my first impression was that it was quite a struggle! The garment was tight, and required some effort to pull on. However, that tightness turned out to be a huge benefit. Once on, I was extremely impressed how much better my figure looked in it. Without any painful corset style bones, the bodyshaper gave me a proper waist, and also managed to improve the size and shape of my buttocks too! The product feels marvellous, and I can't resist running my hands over the material every now and then. The website images just did not do this justice.

Pros: Gives an amazing shape much more naturally than a corset.
Also gives real definition to the buttocks.
Very nice materials with good quality finish.
Sizing was absolutely perfect. My measurements suggested a Medium, and when delivered it fitted like a glove!

Cons: The metal adjusters in the crotch area are at the front, meaning they are visible if you need to go above the smallest size setting. If they had been
moved down between the legs, it would make the bodyshaper look much nicer when worn.

The only things I would change if I could are the metal crotch fasteners being moved, and to possibly include slightly fancier packaging. I like it when my clothes arrive in tissue paper inside a nice box, possibly a delicate pink color. It's not hugely important, but it just adds to the feeling of quality and femininity for the person opening the package.

There are a few pictures attached to this post, but be aware they don't do it full justice. The shoulder straps are sheer material and the bum is transparent lace. There is also a lot of lace detailing on the body that doesn't show so well in the pics.

Hope some might find this interesting/useful.

Kisses,
Jasleen Pikina

too bad the pictures didn't come across. How about a URL for it so we might go see it ourselves?

https://www.google.com/search?q=V+Collar+Body+Shaper&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&tbm=isch&imgil=sLqHxBU8T7Rs9M%253A%253BMqP_duoC4wLF1M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fm.dhgate.com%25252Fproduct%25252Fwomen-sexy-lingerie-v-collar-slim-vest-for%25252F159609752.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=sLqHxBU8T7Rs9M%253A%252CMqP_duoC4wLF1M%252C_&biw=1280&bih=683&usg=__C8h9zOollfJ8C7w5CEEALLPdPoU%3D&ved=0CCwQyjdqFQoTCIvtuYCV4cYCFcJaiAodq8UMzw&ei=f26oVcuxFMK1oQSri7P4DA#imgrc=sLqHxBU8T7Rs9M%3A&usg=__C8h9zOollfJ8C7w5CEEALLPdPoU%3D

I call spam.

http://crossdress-shop.com/en/content/4-about-us

Quote:Crossdress shop dedicates in renovating cross dressing product for more than 8 years. We saw a growing trend in the market of bad service and poor quality. The smaller, independent retailers seemed to be getting the brunt of this problem as they had been placed last in line behind the mass market giants.

To achieve the best quality service always is our target and leads to the first milestone in creating the first female mask in year 2002. In year 2004, We established our own factory to providing unmatched customer service and quality to the specialty retailer .

We have low minimums and aggressive discounts making it easy for you to carry just what you need.

http://www.feminization.us/contact_us.html

Quote:Feminization.us dedicates in renovating cross dressing product for more than 8 years. We saw a growing trend in the market of bad service and poor quality. The smaller, independent retailers seemed to be getting the brunt of this problem as they had been placed last in line behind the mass market giants.
To achieve the best quality service always is our target and leads to the first milestone in creating the first female mask in year 2002. In year 2004, We established our own factory to providing unmatched customer service and quality to the specialty retailer .
We have low minimums and aggressive discounts making it easy for you to carry just what you need.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon