Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Section Doing Well

(27-07-2015, 06:02 AM)iaboy Wrote:  The reason I started thinking about asking for a new section is what I have stated before.

1. Us peeps, who don't want SRS have entirely different set of goals and problems to face.

2. The full transgendered peeps get miffed, like we are stealing their forum and or bandwidth. They then become very radical in how they deal with us. From flame wars, to mischaracterization of our intents. Or just out and out hijacking the thread.

Maybe they are just getting paranoid???
Really it only seems to be 2 that are upset that there's a spot for those that want breasts but don't want to live as women.

Seeing as we've had people who've "come out" with the creation of the new section, I'd say the existence of the subforum has been totally validated.

(27-07-2015, 12:51 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(27-07-2015, 06:02 AM)iaboy Wrote:  The reason I started thinking about asking for a new section is what I have stated before.

1. Us peeps, who don't want SRS have entirely different set of goals and problems to face.

2. The full transgendered peeps get miffed, like we are stealing their forum and or bandwidth. They then become very radical in how they deal with us. From flame wars, to mischaracterization of our intents. Or just out and out hijacking the thread.

Maybe they are just getting paranoid???
Really it only seems to be 2 that are upset that there's a spot for those that want breasts but don't want to live as women.

Seeing as we've had people who've "come out" with the creation of the new section, I'd say the existence of the subforum has been totally validated.

There's actually a couple more that hijacked threads and caused a stir. I counted about 5, but they were very vocal and distracting. I have seen a few names in the last week, that I hadn't heard from for a while. That's great , if that is what you meant about "come out"?

(20-07-2015, 10:04 PM)AngelRock Wrote:  
(20-07-2015, 08:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  You really need to document your breasts, even if you don't post them here. When they change, you can see the difference from a straight on and profile pic far easier than you just looking down, or trying to see yourself in profile on a mirror.

That is a good idea. I'm going to wait about another week or two and post some pics of my progress. I do have a question about PM... How much will it shrink your genitals? I'm definitely not huge, but I was just curious about how small they will get.

I have posted a few pics in the past, but waiting for more development. Since I have to be pretty conservative in how much of Herbs and the like due to my medical problems.... It's probably a very slow go compared to others.

I know my testicles have shrunk since I started with the basic Herbs about 3 yrs ago. But some of that could be because of my circulation problems, who knows, the doctor's don't even. But since I am 61 right now, I have no real concern since my "creating baby" age and desire is gone. LOL

Sorry for the late response, it's been a pretty difficult around my house the last 2 weeks.

Seems like only a couple of TS people on BN that pull the whole "start shit and then proceed to play the victim" act to me as well.

I find them to be quite funny. Don't take them seriously, they'll grow out of the "Born again phase" eventually, or move on to some other site. I'm hoping for the former.

I mean, they demand tolerance and no judge mental treatment and then treat (or outright label) guys who simply want to grow breasts as fetishists who are inferior to them. Kinda hard to take this blatant hypocracy seriously.

(28-07-2015, 03:55 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Seems like only a couple of TS people on BN that pull the whole "start shit and then proceed to play the victim" act to me as well.

I find them to be quite funny. Don't take them seriously, they'll grow out of the "Born again phase" eventually, or move on to some other site. I'm hoping for the former.

I mean, they demand tolerance and no judge mental treatment and then treat (or outright label) guys who simply want to grow breasts as fetishists who are inferior to them. Kinda hard to take this blatant hypocracy seriously.

Like I once posted. It's the ex smoker going on a rampage with a current smoker. Oh well. At least here it seems to be less dramatic.

(28-07-2015, 04:48 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Like I once posted. It's the ex smoker going on a rampage with a current smoker. Oh well. At least here it seems to be less dramatic.

If smoking equates to feminization who's the ex-smokers and the current smokers? Tongue

(28-07-2015, 03:55 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Seems like only a couple of TS people on BN that pull the whole "start shit and then proceed to play the victim" act to me as well.

I think your use of the 'born again phase' as being very fitting. It reminds me of what you said earlier as to the difference between gender identity being a part of who you are versus it being what defines who you are.

I donno but I always felt like smoking weed was feminizingCoolTongue

I like a good bottle of wine and some good bud SmileWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon