Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm me...

Feel free to express yourself in this thread. No personal photos are needed, instead use photos that best describes yourself. For example, the past, present or future you. It doesn't matter really, it's for fun.

Aw man, I just realized this... it's like a profile lol, oh well. Rolleyes

This was me, or um how'd I still like me to be. Blush

Btw, I put this in this section so all can feel comfy posting in it. Wink

This is kinda cool, anybody seen this before?.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9905]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool, while I'm at it I'll add this umbrella: (sorry, it's slightly off of the OP)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9906]

Clearly I don't know squat, I've never heard of polysexual or the other bi-identities Blush

I've heard of Polymorous. Not sure that's how you spell it. But it means mostly hetero, but in love with multiple person's not necessarily of different gender than yourself.

I suppose to some degree, that might describe Old School Mormons???

These three pictures represent me.

There is Mz. Hyde who represents the darker, mysterious side of me, the chick who is into whips and chains and mind twisting.

Then there is Elspeth Corrine who is the hidden side of me. The soul-twin. The gentle lady who just wants to be happy. Her long flowing hair gently stirring in the breeze of life.

Finally there is Penelope Rose the care free happy, extroverted cheery part of me. The girl who is open, fears nothing, runs wild and free.

All me, all different ways I see myself and each in their own ways unique.

~E

Ah, now I see the real you Elain Big Grin the femme fatale version is mysterious and slightly scary (bdsm lol) RolleyesTongue. I couldn't help but notice that these chicas are knock-out gorgeous brunettes..... Cool

thanks. Big Grin

Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon