Poll: What Sexual Preference best Describes you Right Now - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Heterosexual
51.06%
51.06%
Homosexual
10.64%
10.64%
BiCurious
19.15%
19.15%
Polysexual
10.64%
10.64%
None of the above
8.51%
8.51%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Preference ( POLL)

Question 

Sorry guys, another curious person by the name of Lotus sort of put me up to this. Although, I had something similar in mind.

On this one, you do not have to post after voting, unless you really want too.

I will turn off the make public who voted. That way it's purely up to you individually rather you want to state a reason why you voted that way.

I know this section is Males staying Males.... Does being a Lesbian count?

~E

(17-07-2015, 01:53 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I know this section is Males staying Males.... Does being a Lesbian count?

~E
Works for me! ;-) I'm a lesbian! Well, I would be if I was a girl!

Sorry, forgot that one guys. After all, I am a pregnant lesbian, but I am confused at this time.... Hence being pregnant. (sorta like Lotus, I assume.) heeheheRolleyes

Yeah, not to nitpick TOO much, but...
- Male Lesbian
- Unknown/TBD
- "Other"
- Asexual
- Try-sexual (Try anything, maybe several times)

;-)

I had thought of others when I first started writing, too, but I'm juggling so many balls (and chainsaws) I got distracted by something shiny and need some stitches.... ;-)

(17-07-2015, 05:11 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sorry, forgot that one guys. After all, I am a pregnant lesbian, but I am confused at this time.... Hence being pregnant. (sorta like Lotus, I assume.) heeheheRolleyes
Medical science seems to have taken a major step without me knowing.

(17-07-2015, 05:11 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sorry, forgot that one guys. After all, I am a pregnant lesbian, but I am confused at this time.... Hence being pregnant. (sorta like Lotus, I assume.) heeheheRolleyes

Huh? Big Grin

I'm gay. I like being a guy, but I also want some feminine traits. I would love to have a bigger butt and hips, smaller genitals, and of course, I want bigger breasts. I don't want huge ones... just small ones that aren't too noticeable with my shirt on. This really isn't a fetish for me since I have always enjoyed playing with my nipples and chest more than my genitals.

Im straight. I have a loving gf. And fantasy once steered its ugly head on my last relationship where i had strong urges to be with men but didnt wanna cheat. One night after several drinks a lt my house a friend confessed he was bi and i told him i thought i was too. One thing lead to another. Fantasy was fulfilled, relationship was ruined, but got clarity out of it that i absolutely was straight and now leave it all at fantasy...except boobs of course lol this fantasy to reality shall be wonderful lol. Gf doesnt know of it but we all got secrets right lol

Not sure what polysexual is, so I voted bicurious. I love women and everything about them, however, I do often fantasize about being the woman and thoroughly enjoy "no holes barred" strapon play with my wife. That being said, while I have acted out fantasy with a fake cock, I think the only real one I would take would have to come attached to something that looks like a woman!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon