Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help my bulimia?

Heart 

Im sorry im sharing this here. I dont even know if this site works. Im just trying to get a bit money for my dream and i dont know how else to do it. I tried other site "GoFoundMe" but its only for usa people, and im polish. i got high hopes it looked so easy and i could get even one dollar whenever i wanted without any costs. but i dont have any friends in usa to do it for me Sad
so i try different site and see if itll work. im polish and like 10usd is a lot money for me, id be happy with anything Smile :-*

I'm sorry im writing this here Sad can you please share it? id be grateful
https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1...x/11518236
Modify message

I think you need to work on how you feel, before money can help you. Firstly, don't feel guilty about eating. You need to eat to be healthy. Try to forget any guilt anyone made you feel that's associated with eating. If you can eat without getting rid of it, it's a start, but you have to keep it up. Try to get rid of any more unnecessary guilt or shame. Identify it as useless guilt or shame, then stop feeling bad about it. (Most of the negative feelings are probably useless, and not serving a purpose anyways). Shame is usually unnecessary, but guilt sometimes, not always, serves a purpose to stop someone from doing something they don't need to do. Guilt or shame associated with bulimia is always unnecessary.

I think you do need help, but you're misidentifying that you need comfort or some kind of help instead of money.

Some people eat more when they're depressed, they say because it makes them feel better. If it makes you feel better, forgive yourself for eating a little more, and don't throw up. Bulimia or not eating are not going to help your body image. Then try something to feel better. Try resistance exercise. Find another outlet instead of hurting yourself, like solving the problem in your mind, or finding something that you enjoy. I think you have to forgive yourself for feeling bad, in a case like this, even if it's other people who made you feel bad.

Well, im past that. the note of my story is from 2010. im quite healthy to the point i can live its ok Smile i just wanna have lipo thats all. i cut myself cuz i hate my stomach, n i take lax to make it smaller. in both ways it wont make it look flatter. Thats my problem Sad
I have skinny legs n fingers n all, i consulted doctor n he said its just stomach n its quite big n streatchy n mostly skin n muscles which are damaged so hed ned to sew them too. so nothin will help me anymore just lipo n sewing those fked up muscles. :/

I think resistance exercise, especially crunches, will help you. It will add muscle which will help burn fat where you don't want it. http://exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html Muscle burns more calories per day, and it will help with shape. It will also help you put on lean mass on your arms and legs.

I also want to tell you, don't be ashamed of your stomach. Your body is normal. Instead of hurting yourself, do situps once every other day, then feel like you did something productive about it.

(19-07-2015, 07:09 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  I think resistance exercise, especially crunches, will help you. It will add muscle which will help burn fat where you don't want it. http://exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html Muscle burns more calories per day, and it will help with shape. It will also help you put on lean mass on your arms and legs.

well, i did all for years, stomach left, but thank you for tips Smile still my dream is small lipo..

I wish you the best in ridding of unhealthy feelings.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon