Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Significant Others and other Concerns

(22-07-2015, 10:46 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  While I don't wish to be or dress like a woman i def would like to grow my hair out and have it cut in a pixie style and be able to enjoy my feminine side a bit more.
My gf is insanely accepting but growing breasts intentionally or wearing women's fashions no way jose. Shes a super girly girl so its ok on the double standard thing.
She has in my attenpt to sound worried qhen they have growth spurts that ahe doesnt carw f they continue to grow long as its natural and not pther stuff knowingly but shhhh qe all got a secret right lol. I plan to do the dr visits and such to hopefully get a hypogonadism or andropause diagnosis to officiate why its happening and at the same time using my theater skills to play the role of mansel in distress haha.
Please tell me im not alone on my breast journey with the SO having no idea. And if not i would love insight and advice from those who have sizable breasts on how things went and asvice on when jt gets to the point that no shirt will cover it up and shirtless its obvious

Stick around brother. There are tons of ideas floating around.

(22-07-2015, 05:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 07:26 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Since when are flared jeans for women only?? We all wore them back in the `70's!! Flares, bells and even elephant bells!! And low-rise (we called them, hip-huggers) patchwork elephant bells.....in fluorescent orange/pink!! Even skin tight!!

Not aimed at you, WAC, but, people today oughta stop being such incredible pussies when it comes to clothes!!

I totally agree WAP. I have stated many times, that it's o.k. for women to steal our clothing styles as well as hair... But let us transgress to their style?? Holy Hell erupts. I just don't get it.
I was a bus yesterday afternoon and this little kid about 5 years old comes up past me from the back of the bus. At first, I thought it was a little girl, but I saw the boy haircut and corrected my thoughts! It's a boy! Then the kid walked past me a bit farther and it was wearing a pink & white stripped shirt......that had a short pink frilly skirt attached to the bottom of it! Okay, it must be a girl, unless, their mom is actually trying to teach them that it makes no difference what they wear or how they look!! At that age, even little kids can be either or just to look at them. I used to hang out with this kid that was in their early teens and, I got the feeling it was a girl, but I saw no tits at all, for as big as this one was, and they would often scratch their crotch as we walked down the street!! They wore boy clothes, had a short boy hair cut, spoke like a boy, was rough and tumble and kinda dirty like a boy. After a week or so, I found out I was right, it WAS a girl!! The younger sister of a guy I was in high school with at the time!!
Anyway, the point of the kid on the bus is, it was CLEARLY a boy haircut on a girl, or a girl top on a boy! Girls are taught from very young that they can wear and look whatever they want and look the way they want, but boys are ALWAYS taught that if they want to wear ANYTHING fem it will be at the risk of having their dick fall off and they'll suddenly turn gay!!

I do agree that socieites norms program us early on to think one thing and think the opposite of the kther such as that that then create lack of support even though its done on the other side i.e. girls doing and dressing masculine but men do it an whooooa hold on freak.
That was my debate actually to my gf in terms of wearing a bra cause women wear mens stuff and get no slack but me of my breasts continue to grow you'd rather me buy a 6k surgery than a 5 dollar bra? Cause theyre for women? Pretty sure theyre for tits lol male kr female

(22-07-2015, 08:55 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 07:17 AM)Val_ Wrote:  I would recommend the Levi's 505. They are a comfort-fit jeans with straight leg (16" opening). The rise is a bit low (9.75"), but not unreasonably so. And most washes don't have feminine stitching. They can pass of as a men's modern slim straight jeans. Plus, Levi's is having 50% off sales styles now, so that's $17.50 a pair + shipping.

Thanks for posting this, especially since I'm in the market for some new jeans and want to get some that fit me better than the mens style. Honestly, there's just too much extra material in the crotch of mens jeans that bothers me. I know I'm a size 14, just not sure M or L. Guess perhaps a trip to wally world is in store for a test fit! Wink

Initially, I thought that since I wore a 32" inseam (actually I'm about 31", I usually need to get my jeans hemmed) for men's jeans, I would need a tall in women's, but I've found that not to be the case, and the medium length is usually long enough.

(23-07-2015, 02:53 AM)Val_ Wrote:  Initially, I thought that since I wore a 32" inseam (actually I'm about 31", I usually need to get my jeans hemmed) for men's jeans, I would need a tall in women's, but I've found that not to be the case, and the medium length is usually long enough.

Well I currently wear a mens 36/32, so this helps alot. Thanks!

I have been through lots of things. A lot good, and some very bad. Been Oversea's for 'Uncle Sam". Had a near death heart attack. You name it, I have either witnessed it, or been a part of it. I am at an age now, where I don't have to prove not one thing.

I am almost at the point where if I want to wear a femi blouse I will. My wife will learn to deal with my eccentricities when and if I decide to do so.

Thank you for your service sir. And sorry to hear ya heart attack moment. Glad youre ok. And im sure every marriage gets to a point where both just accept whatever comes out the woodwork. While my gf is incredibly supportive i wonder how she'll react as my breasts grow. If she'll embrace it and just be like time to see a dr and thats all. Or be ashamed and embarrassed, i cant see her being the latter just personal paranoia weighing on my naivity.

Side bar i wonder if puffy and raised nipples is part of the process for everyone i e. Inevitable. I perslanlly get excited thinking bout it, while id be ashamed to take my top off in public it does give me a corner to be backed in to to continue gping till they flatten ojt again lol.

WAC, I had budding early on, that's why I got an appointment with my original Doctor. They were tender, but I don't remember them stinging real bad.

The puffiness may subside, but my nipples are always sensitive. Especially during growth spurts.

It can be a scary or delightful time, I suppose it really depends on the person during that stage.

Thank you for acknowledging my service. I was surprised to have such a medical crisis at 51, but almost 10 yrs later... Just another stage of life I suppose.

no worries, while were all here for somewhat the same purpose and goal its still worth acknowledging the well being and being well. yeah i imagine at 29 and in the life i live, still at home, active in the church, great friends and family and gf all who just see me as a music producing fanatic and gym rat and Christian faith getting stronger, will be a scary one when my breasts develop more. but hopefully that image and background and life of self will not cause alarm to others. I mean I don't wear feminine clothes, I don't shave my body, i dont have any feminine tendencies except my underwear and occasional bra when doing runs and such. Which I threw out cause I felt i was disappointing her cause of my own male ego getting to me. When she said she really didnt mind, said its not sexy, but she doesn't mind cause its not something i can help...which makes me feel amazing. Guess we wait and see when I wake up one day and sit up and notice thickening and building up on the sides more and curves on the inside area and creases underneath lol. Just hope my boobs end up looking perky and nice and now saggy and yuck lol. After all this time on herbs i gotta ask, can you still function and produce sperm? I know its a cake and eat it too situation just naive about being able to have breasts and not kill my chances of having a healthy kid.
I took PM once and started out at 2000mg a day did that for about 3 weeks, lost function and balls hurt bad alot, and penis felt like rubber it was really weird lol think im going to just start at 1000mg a day and do that for awhile an dhopefully get some changes without damaging much and hopefully when they finally sprout i will be happy not regretful and my gf will not be upset when she takes my shirt off and sees them growing even more lol

I am 61 and had my kids. So, I really don't pay any attention to that. I also have been fighting E.D. since b4 my heart problems. So, I guess I don't know is the short answer.

Do I still get morning wood. Haven't for a while. Can I get an erection?? Sometimes, but not concerned.

That might be the reason I am trying to feminize a bit. I have kinda given up on being the stereotypical he man of a man.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon