Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Significant Others and other Concerns

For what it's worth, WAC, my advice is have your kids and then grow your breasts. You can do both, but probably not at the same time.

Well....i couldnt hack it lol.. went a month without any desire to grow breasts and soon as summer ended here in stl my brain went crazy with wanting it again. Idk why i cant stop the desire. Its a battle of good and evil i guess. So here i am with a fresh order of natureday products coming my way and guess i will see what happens. My chest is still passable as a male even though it has a nice bounce now that the past tissue growth has solidified itself in growth maturation but id like a chest that sticks out more and is def more rounded and when shirt is off shows definited boobs. I dont want d's but certainly a solid a or b cup where i can still hide them safely without bras if necessary (gf says she dont mijd if they grow large enoigh to need it but we all know women say and mean diff things when confronted with it head on) perhaps when my chest becomes breasts reality will kick in and ill either go uh oh or oh yeah lol. Either way....im back for now

Hey WAC, what do you measure where a bra band should be??
I measure 39, and wear a 38 C, sometimes D. In order for me and the size of my frame, to look like I have breasts, I am shooting for a solid 40 C or D.

I have seen your posts and you definitely look like you have breasts hah i wouldnt worry about that. Idk my size i tossed my bras out ik an effort to change my ways lol and im sure ill be re ordering....i filled an a about 3/4 36a some room left but hopinh this time around and by the time i order some new bras they will be snug or at least no gaps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon