Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

Hello I am a transgender mtf been living as a female for 4 years and just recently got back on HRT and PM. I've been on hormones for 16 months and went from a flat-chested 34A to 36B almost a C(although it don't look like it) I've also tookin PM from Ainterol as well but stopped because it made me gain so much weight and also I was eating way too unhealthy, huge mistake!!! Lol

Rite now I am 36 underbust and 39.5 around which makes me a 36B and my goal hopefully is to reach 34 underbust and 46.25 around (34GG) hey can I dream??? Lol

My regimes plan is
4000 mg Pueraria Mirifica
Estroven
HRT(Prescribed)
Ova-Glan Feminization pills or Placenta pills
Collegen pills
And noogleberry

Here's my pictures to show my progress. Wish me luck on my journey
Xoxo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More pictures, sorry my tablets effing up >Tongue

welcome natural!
Nice progress so far. I look forward to seeing more in the future.
I just started PM and have noticed some nice firming up and shape developing. Are you massaging with their creme too? I personally think that massage every day has done more for me than anything else.
Bobbi

Well thank you hun, I've plan to buy the creme as well but hadn't taken it yet. Is it just as potent as the pills?? If so let me know!! Next payday imma order the noogleberry pump to help speed up the process.

I cant tell yet, Its supposed to be a 1-2 punch. pills from the inside and the creme on the outside.
I'm pleased with the results so far!
Bobbi

Omg!!!! Not only it appears I'm losing weight but I just recently measure myself and realized I'm no longer a B-cup but now I can wear a 36C!!! Plus although it don't look like it but I'm too small for b cups now. Wow I can't believe the size I am now Smile

Started...
Underbust-36
Around-39

Now
Underbust-35
Around-39.25
Here's more pictures of my recent pictures
I'm hoping to reach the same size as BonitaDDs or rocketmelon Smile

With bras
Black one is 36C
White one is 38B(same size as 36C)