Poll: Panty Wearing - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't EVER wear them
14.55%
14.55%
I do, 25% of the time
18.18%
18.18%
I do about 50% of the time
10.91%
10.91%
I do almost 75% of the time
7.27%
7.27%
I always Wear Em
32.73%
32.73%
I always wear them, except to my Doctor's, etc.
16.36%
16.36%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll (Panties)

I only wear men's underwear, or maybe a jockstrap. Panties are cool, but they just aren't for me.

(22-07-2015, 06:36 PM)HuckCub Wrote:  I only wear men's underwear, or maybe a jockstrap. Panties are cool, but they just aren't for me.

For some, I understand. Just like not wanting to fully transition but wanting breasts. There's a whole spectrum, right?

(22-07-2015, 06:29 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 05:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  OMG Diana, you going to leave us hanging about your Panty episode???

As I have always been a grower, not a shower,(meaning my penis starts out small, but when rigid is almost 7"), I to have to have a wider gusset. But, my testicles have shrunk where I have no problem tucking.

LOL

Didn't mean to leave you hanging. That was essentially all of it. I'm worn the lace bikini to work one day, green, BTW, and when I came around the corner with the bikinis on and the belly hanging out, her reaction was, "Really?!" as "in, You CAN'T be serious, wearing those!"

For me, it's just another mark int he ledger - she's got bigger belly, smaller boobs, and 10% Body Fat on me - plus, wears only pants, and underwear... Depends. A joke, as she normally goes commando, but when she doesn't...

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

I figure, one of us has to be the woman... Which apparently means do the dishes, the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning.
for this, I could live with my mom.... Wink Rolleyes

OMG, your a freaking nut. Don't know if this section can handle both of us. LOL J/K.

I've tried, but I just feel like despite the bigger butt, men's underwear is just easier on the downstairs equipment. I'm not very interested in crossdressing though.

Also, I'm not sure what people would think if I squatted to do some work, and they saw a lacy band. Big Grin

(22-07-2015, 07:05 PM)iaboy Wrote:  OMG, your a freaking nut. Don't know if this section can handle both of us. LOL J/K.

You're just figuring this out...? The long, meandering posts elsewhere didn't indicate a certain level of lunacy? Wink

It gets worse, too... I had to go pick up some packages from a cute young intern...
I didn't know if she was cute when I went over, mind. Just that I was meeting a young woman who might be attractive. And I'm checking my appearance in the men's room mirror before I go... Big GrinTongue

But then on meeting her, and would've gone to lunch with her... but the woman is the jealous kind.
Now, in parallel with this, I realized a few weeks back that talking with the barista at the local coffee shop was the high point of my day, and it was usually, "Hi, how's it going?" Angry

Yeah, manly sort of reaction to possibly meeting an attractive female. Female fantasy body with a woman.
And a hippo in the bedroom...

The fact I'd be accused of cheating if the woman found out I'd had lunch with the intern, and the total lack of socialization with anyone normal (I.E., not a boss issuing orders?)

Yeah, and "Bruce Jenner's a freak. You're not, but..."

AngryAngryAngry

I am sure they broke the mold after making me. Probably said, "OMFG, better retire that model!" :-)

Anyway, going the wrong direction. :-) But it always throws a monkey wrench into the mix, when I think, "Manly body (good or bad irrelevant.) I like women, women like men (I don't know why, but they do.)" WTF can't it just be SIMPLE?! Big Grin

I've been wearing satin string bikinis exclusively for the last year and a half. To be honest, I find them more comfy then briefs, boxers, or the combination of the two. I have a couple lace bikinis as well, but they don't provide the same support, so I typically wear them for only for special occasions Wink

I TOTALLY understand. LOL

I voted always wear em. Its not even a cd thing lets face it they provide ultimate support and comfort. Im not massive down there but average and even with it tucked its so much more comfortable than hanging and swanging. I dont buy lacy boy shorts or anything. Standard panties. And it took my gf awhile to warm up to them and while she isnt keen to them she does accept it. Though i do wear boxers sometimes mainly on days when we fool around cause i know she thinks its sexier to be in boxers but even on thlse days i wear panties and when lights go out I remove my own pants and undies before she is wise to it. They are so soft and enjoyable to weak. When i started it was just for taboo, then i tried cd and tried varieties when i realized it wasnt for me i ditched everything but the panties. Cause i dnt see panties as m or f i just see them as underwear. They make male fashioned bikini briefs and panties but they just dont feel as good. Only fear is my gf will think abd find out im growing breasts intentionally due to knowing of my fem side being in tune andy underwear selection. Feel i may have dropped too many clues

Even my male guchies look female. I wear bikini men's underwear when I run out of my female panties.

(21-07-2015, 11:16 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Never. Not a crossdresser. And I can't imagine it being comfortable as they don't have space for male equipment.
All you gotta do is hike up the tackle after you've pulled up the panties.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon