Poll: Panty Wearing - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't EVER wear them
14.55%
14.55%
I do, 25% of the time
18.18%
18.18%
I do about 50% of the time
10.91%
10.91%
I do almost 75% of the time
7.27%
7.27%
I always Wear Em
32.73%
32.73%
I always wear them, except to my Doctor's, etc.
16.36%
16.36%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll (Panties)

(21-07-2015, 10:46 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I know all of you were holding your breath's, in wanting me to publish a new poll. LOL. (Lotus is probably rolling on the floor laughing). So, here goes.

I was lmao actually, no rolling though. However.........I don't own a pair of "New Poll Panties" Dodgy, are they a specific kind of entertainment apparatus??? RolleyesBig Grin yeah um .......

(22-07-2015, 05:15 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, I cant believe the number's, all categories are statistically even. Who would of thought that?
I might have thought that!

(22-07-2015, 06:29 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I figure, one of us has to be the woman... Which apparently means do the dishes, the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning.
for this, I could live with my mom.... Wink Rolleyes
Mom is okay with you wearing panties?

(22-07-2015, 06:36 PM)HuckCub Wrote:  I only wear men's underwear, or maybe a jockstrap. Panties are cool, but they just aren't for me.
I never understood the point of wearing a jock strap!! It's no more protection than underwear and they look so horrible!!

(22-07-2015, 07:43 PM)Epicene Wrote:  I've tried, but I just feel like despite the bigger butt, men's underwear is just easier on the downstairs equipment. I'm not very interested in crossdressing though.

Also, I'm not sure what people would think if I squatted to do some work, and they saw a lacy band. Big Grin
They don't HAVE to be lacy! The ones I wear don't have any lace at all, plenty of room for the baggage and they're very comfy!

(23-07-2015, 02:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 07:43 PM)Epicene Wrote:  I've tried, but I just feel like despite the bigger butt, men's underwear is just easier on the downstairs equipment. I'm not very interested in crossdressing though.

Also, I'm not sure what people would think if I squatted to do some work, and they saw a lacy band. Big Grin
They don't HAVE to be lacy! The ones I wear don't have any lace at all, plenty of room for the baggage and they're very comfy!

I'm aware. I know if I put more effort into finding some, I could get very inconspicuous, extremely comfortable panties. It's mostly just my lack of interest on the matter.

(23-07-2015, 02:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

What brand do you use WAP? I'm interested in wearing panties, but like most men, no room for equipment; you seemed to have found some.

What I wear now are boy shorts for men pretty much. They got room for the front, but make my butt look nice and round. I know my butts getting bigger because they're starting to rise up from the bottom and my lower butt sticks out sometimes. Looks like my ass is getting hungry and starting to eat my shorts, lol.
Tongue 

(23-07-2015, 02:10 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 06:36 PM)HuckCub Wrote:  I only wear men's underwear, or maybe a jockstrap. Panties are cool, but they just aren't for me.
I never understood the point of wearing a jock strap!! It's no more protection than underwear and they look so horrible!!

I agree with you about the protection, but I personally find them very hot. But I'm a gay man so they frame an area on a man that I like. Wink
Wink 

(22-07-2015, 07:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

For some, I understand. Just like not wanting to fully transition but wanting breasts. There's a whole spectrum, right?

I agree. I can see the appeal in wearing panties. They do look comfortable, but I just like a look and function of men's underwear.
Who knows, maybe I will give them a try in the future. Smile

(23-07-2015, 02:08 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 06:29 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I figure, one of us has to be the woman... Which apparently means do the dishes, the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning.
for this, I could live with my mom.... Wink Rolleyes
Mom is okay with you wearing panties?

No, Mom's not OK - but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
And it'd be easy enough to hide things from her, she's not the type to go through my personal stuff... like underwear, mail, cell phone, email, etc. ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon