Poll: Panty Wearing - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't EVER wear them
14.55%
14.55%
I do, 25% of the time
18.18%
18.18%
I do about 50% of the time
10.91%
10.91%
I do almost 75% of the time
7.27%
7.27%
I always Wear Em
32.73%
32.73%
I always wear them, except to my Doctor's, etc.
16.36%
16.36%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll (Panties)

(23-07-2015, 02:10 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 06:36 PM)HuckCub Wrote:  I only wear men's underwear, or maybe a jockstrap. Panties are cool, but they just aren't for me.
I never understood the point of wearing a jock strap!! It's no more protection than underwear and they look so horrible!!

When in H.S. and playing sports... I never thought they would protect anything of vital interest. I even thought they would project the "twig and berries" for greater injury. And they chaffed like hell. LOL OUCH.

OH OH, panties are in the lead now. LOL.

Well I'll admit to spying on you guys and of course I voted and skewed your results a little Tongue

I just find this section interesting but I have little to contributeBlushTongue

(23-07-2015, 02:22 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Well I'll admit to spying on you guys and of course I voted and skewed your results a little Tongue

I just find this section interesting but I have little to contributeBlushTongue

Everyone is welcome here. We appreciate all of our friends.

(23-07-2015, 01:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-07-2015, 10:46 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I know all of you were holding your breath's, in wanting me to publish a new poll. LOL. (Lotus is probably rolling on the floor laughing). So, here goes.

I was lmao actually, no rolling though. However.........I don't own a pair of "New Poll Panties" Dodgy, are they a specific kind of entertainment apparatus??? RolleyesBig Grin yeah um .......

Sure are.... They vibrate all over and then you have to jump into a pool to cool down a bit. LOL

Wow, new pic for Lotus. I think his new "Stage" name should be "Mounds", or "Twin Peaks" or maybe simply. "OMG". LOL

Wish I had 1/2 of that.

What pic? Did i miss something

(23-07-2015, 08:36 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  What pic? Did i miss something

Unless he changed it, look at his latest reply on this thread, on page 3 I think. His Avatar.

Oh bounteous avatar, Callooh! Callay!

Ohhhhh my GAWD!!! Lol. Those are HUGE. Lotus how do you even handle those we talked a bit ago and remember you saying you dont really do bras much and keep it basic with shirts and such. But how?? Those gotta be pushing the DD boundary. How is the wife taking to them lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon