Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie dreams

Since jumping back on PM a few weeks ago, it hasn't been uncommon for me to have small breasts in my dreams. Never been a focus or anything, just some small breasts on my chest as I go through whatever craziness my dream has in store for me.

Last night was different. I had a dream where my breasts were suddenly much bigger. Like Dolly Parton (in her prime) size. I remember my chin digging into my breasts if I looked down and not being able to cross my arms because of their size. I was quite happy with the size but very confused as to how they grew so big so quickly (my mind thinking they literally grew that size overnight)

Sadly, I woke up shortly after that. I suspect I might've been interpreting my body pillow (really, just 2 regular pillows that I put under my arm and leg as I sleep on my side) as my breasts. But still quite a nice dream.

(23-07-2015, 10:39 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Since jumping back on PM a few weeks ago, it hasn't been uncommon for me to have small breasts in my dreams. Never been a focus or anything, just some small breasts on my chest as I go through whatever craziness my dream has in store for me.

Last night was different. I had a dream where my breasts were suddenly much bigger. Like Dolly Parton (in her prime) size. I remember my chin digging into my breasts if I looked down and not being able to cross my arms because of their size. I was quite happy with the size but very confused as to how they grew so big so quickly (my mind thinking they literally grew that size overnight)

Sadly, I woke up shortly after that. I suspect I might've been interpreting my body pillow (really, just 2 regular pillows that I put under my arm and leg as I sleep on my side) as my breasts. But still quite a nice dream.

I have had dreams, not only like that, but lactation as well. Not sure if you can fault PM for them, but maybe your inner push to get to your goals maybe?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon