Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oh No.... Not another one

Gotcha Lookin. ROFL....Big Grin

If I was to do another poll, I would probably try to find out 2 or 3 things that have or does bug me.

1. Have you ever had anyone stare at your chest, just to quickly avert eyes when they notice you caught them starring?

2. Have you, or do you plan on CD'ing in public?

There's a couple of other thought provoking polls and discussions I can think of. But truthfully....... IT's time for someone else to do one or two polls.

1. a time or two, but, usually only if I'm wearing a tight t-shirt. Otherwise, they aren't exactly prominent. :-(

2. Hell yes!! I wore a mini-skirt, pantyhose and leotard for nearly every gig we ever did from 1986 to 2005!! A few times I even included a bra and huge tits! And, whenever possible, I'd wear this stuff on the long walk (at least 10 miles) home after a gig at 3:00 or 4:00 a.m.!! Through a few of the roughest neighborhoods around!!
One morning, I even wore my huge tits under a tight sweater on my way to work!!

(24-07-2015, 05:49 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  1. a time or two, but, usually only if I'm wearing a tight t-shirt. Otherwise, they aren't exactly prominent. :-(

2. Hell yes!! I wore a mini-skirt, pantyhose and leotard for nearly every gig we ever did from 1986 to 2005!! A few times I even included a bra and huge tits! And, whenever possible, I'd wear this stuff on the long walk (at least 10 miles) home after a gig at 3:00 or 4:00 a.m.!! Through a few of the roughest neighborhoods around!!

OMG, well, if that was your "persona" for the band, I am assuming?? Then I could see ya getting used to doing so. But (GULP)... not sure if I ever could. At least not yet.

(24-07-2015, 06:00 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(24-07-2015, 05:49 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  1. a time or two, but, usually only if I'm wearing a tight t-shirt. Otherwise, they aren't exactly prominent. :-(

OMG, well, if that was your "persona" for the band, I am assuming?? Then I could see ya getting used to doing so. But (GULP)... not sure if I ever could. At least not yet.
Not really my personae, a number of people in the band over the years weren't exactly thrilled with it, but I still did it!! Most of my fans loved it, though!! It was mostly because pants of ANY kind were too confining and restricting for the kind of drumming I did.

No and no. First one because there's not much there for anyone to stare at. The second one because I'm not a crossdresser and no desire to be one, which I realize makes me rather unique in these parts, but that's fine.

I'm pretty sure #1 applies to me, only I don't generally notice.
As to #2, well - SORT of.

Halloween, 2012, I think it was.
We're being silly, new neighborhood, going to meet everyone, right? Kids are coming Trick-or-treating, parents with them, mostly teenage kids - no littles.

So, we were sort of late getting to Halloween - P. wasn't in costume (unheard of), and I ... Well, I grabbed one of her dresses, a halter style with built-in cups. Squeezed into a pair of her heels, had a long, blonde wig. I also sport a goatee, just to give the image... ;-)

And the daughter comes running up just before everyone else in her little group - warns us...
So, she runs back to join the group as they walk up the street to our house. They're at the end of the walkway...
I throw open the door, go running (mincing) out, yelling, "Girls, Girls, Girls!!!"

You could've heard a PIN drop... NO ONE knew how to react.
THEN, the moms started laughing.... Ready to pee themselves, I think! :-)

The teens were uncomfortable, I think, looking at each other....

It was FUNNY... :-D
But I don't know if they "got" it.

Later, we found out the whole neighborhood had a stick up their collective (ahem), but - what's done is done. :-P

-WE- had fun, anyway.

Sort of reminds me of the "Dress Up" Halloween my in-laws put on. For about the first 1/2hr. no one knew how to act. But after everyone had a couple of "adult" beverages, everyone seemed to have fun with it. Including pinching my "fake boobs". LOL.

1. Not that I'm aware of. I'm sure if I went topless, my areloas would get a lot of stares. Big Grin

2. No, I don't crossdress in public. As for planning, I don't plan with crossdressing. It's an interest that works on its own time if you know what I mean.

1. Rarely, all too rarely.

2. When going out, I often dress wearing women's tee shirts, short and long sleeve, and occasionally women's button-up shirts. I also often wear women's shorts, jeans and cords. Usually it is not too obvious, more androgynous that obviously feminine. The same can be said of my bracelets. If I wear perfume, that sometimes is a give away.

(25-07-2015, 03:03 PM)spanky Wrote:  1. Rarely, all too rarely.

2. When going out, I often dress wearing women's tee shirts, short and long sleeve, and occasionally women's button-up shirts. I also often wear women's shorts, jeans and cords. Usually it is not too obvious, more androgynous that obviously feminine. The same can be said of my bracelets. If I wear perfume, that sometimes is a give away.

I think that's 1/2 the fun, yourself knowing, but also how oblivious everyone else is. Sort of like watching peeps at Walmart. LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon