Poll: Your Cross Dressing Habits - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Recreational (but not consistant)
37.78%
37.78%
Part Time ( Every chance I am alone)
42.22%
42.22%
Leasure Time Only ( Rather I am with S/O or Not)
4.44%
4.44%
Other Type (please explain with a post)
15.56%
15.56%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll on C.D.'s

I consider myself to be a "Recreational" Cross Dresser. By that, I mean I don't feel like I must CD, but just the same when I am in a mood I feel like I want to.

I wear panties and bra's around my wife, and she is o.k. with that, but to wear my "fantasy clothes" around her under normal conditions she would not like, and she has said as much.

So, guess what the new poll is about. If you are not a Cross Dresser. Please read below... Thanks

This poll is aimed at the Males wanting to Stay Males. If anyone of the other people would like to put their vote in, please post what you put down and why it's that way for you.

I voted for recreational. I live alone, so hypothetically I could crossdress in private as much as I want. My crossdressing has waned since starting on pm years ago. Who knows what the future my hold though? Big Grin

(31-07-2015, 04:40 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I voted for recreational. I live alone, so hypothetically I could crossdress in private as much as I want. My crossdressing has waned since starting on pm years ago. Who knows what the future my hold though? Big Grin

It has?? Sometimes I wished mine would slow down sometimes.

iaboy,

I vote other cause????, uh????........oh wait!, now I remember! Rolleyes I have no CD interests. Sorry, that's my lame explanation, but hey you said explain. DodgyBig Grin

(31-07-2015, 06:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  iaboy,

I vote other cause????, uh????........oh wait!, now I remember! Rolleyes I have no CD interests. Sorry, that's my lame explanation, but hey you said explain. DodgyBig Grin

Oh boy, there is always one in a crowd, eh peeps?? Big Grin

(31-07-2015, 03:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(31-07-2015, 06:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  iaboy,

Oh boy, there is always one in a crowd, eh peeps?? Big Grin
Well, at least 2 this time since I also have no desire to cross dress.

Given that this forum is for males staying male, shouldn't this poll have an option for those who don't cross dress at all? I assume there are other guys besides me who love having breasts but are not into cross-dressing, or am I alone? With Lotus, that is.

(31-07-2015, 09:43 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Given that this forum is for males staying male, shouldn't this poll have an option for those who don't cross dress at all? I assume there are other guys besides me who love having breasts but are not into cross-dressing, or am I alone? With Lotus, that is.

That's why #4 on the question, after I published it I realized I screwed up. Besides, are you NOT Cross Dressing when you wear your open bra for your now infamous "Nipple Orgasm"? LOL GOTCHA

(31-07-2015, 05:01 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(31-07-2015, 04:40 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I voted for recreational. I live alone, so hypothetically I could crossdress in private as much as I want. My crossdressing has waned since starting on pm years ago. Who knows what the future my hold though? Big Grin

It has?? Sometimes I wished mine would slow down sometimes.

During my teen years my desire to crossdress could be quite the raging bull! Tongue

With age and experience, I think crossdressing has become largely a self-regulating interest if that makes any sense. In other words, it's moved on from being a impulsive/instant gratification activity, to seeking more long lasting contentment and stability.

Ya, that makes sense Flame.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon