Poll: Your Cross Dressing Habits - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Recreational (but not consistant)
37.78%
37.78%
Part Time ( Every chance I am alone)
42.22%
42.22%
Leasure Time Only ( Rather I am with S/O or Not)
4.44%
4.44%
Other Type (please explain with a post)
15.56%
15.56%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll on C.D.'s

(31-07-2015, 11:20 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(31-07-2015, 09:43 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Given that this forum is for males staying male, shouldn't this poll have an option for those who don't cross dress at all? I assume there are other guys besides me who love having breasts but are not into cross-dressing, or am I alone? With Lotus, that is.

That's why #4 on the question, after I published it I realized I screwed up. Besides, are you NOT Cross Dressing when you wear your open bra for your now infamous "Nipple Orgasm"? LOL GOTCHA

Yeah, I guess you got me. I think of the open-cup bra as merely accentuating my breasts, but I have to admit there's a gender bending pleasure to that. I just voted for "recreational" since I guess my "infamous" nipple orgasms fall into that category!

LOL... Nice reply bro.... Hey, we are all "bent" here, or otherwise we would be committed to a funny farm. Right???

Shhhhh... Please don't tell them where I hide out at. Promise. LOL

I'm with lotus in the uninterested crowd. If I do any sort of crossdressing in the future, it'd probably be out of convenience for a hugely different body shape.

(02-08-2015, 04:46 PM)Epicene Wrote:  I'm with lotus in the uninterested crowd. If I do any sort of crossdressing in the future, it'd probably be out of convenience for a hugely different body shape.

Understand

(02-08-2015, 04:46 PM)Epicene Wrote:  I'm with lotus in the uninterested crowd. If I do any sort of crossdressing in the future, it'd probably be out of convenience for a hugely different body shape.

Interesting. Intellectually I can understand how one would be interested in one but not the other, especially when you're referring to full-blown crossdressing. However, emotionally it's hard for me to relate to the idea of males wanting to grow breasts but having zero interest in crossdressing (or at least having an interest in bras).

(02-08-2015, 06:13 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Interesting. Intellectually I can understand how one would be interested in one but not the other, especially when you're referring to full-blown crossdressing. However, emotionally it's hard for me to relate to the idea of males wanting to grow breasts but having zero interest in crossdressing (or at least having an interest in bras).

Maybe it's all between my ears. BUT, anymore, if I don't wear a bra, I feel naked, almost obscene. Also, my nipples get sore from rubbing on just regular t-shirts, even if the t-shirts feel soft to the touch.

During the fall, winter and early spring I suppose I can wear like camisoles to prevent chaffing. But right now, even the weight and pull of them makes me feel uncomfortable. But like I said, maybe it's all in my head. But I wonder if when I get bigger, if I will pay that much attention to them, or if the feelings of not wearing a bra will get worse.

(02-08-2015, 10:10 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Maybe it's all between my ears. BUT, anymore, if I don't wear a bra, I feel naked, almost obscene. Also, my nipples get sore from rubbing on just regular t-shirts, even if the t-shirts feel soft to the touch.

During the fall, winter and early spring I suppose I can wear like camisoles to prevent chaffing. But right now, even the weight and pull of them makes me feel uncomfortable. But like I said, maybe it's all in my head. But I wonder if when I get bigger, if I will pay that much attention to them, or if the feelings of not wearing a bra will get worse.

If I had the same need to wear a bra, I would definitely be wearing one full-time. I don't know if I will ever hit that point though.

(02-08-2015, 06:13 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

I'll definitely at least wear a sports bra if I get more significant growth in the future, but I'm definitely not there yet. It's not that I'm opposed to crossdressing, I'm just indifferent. I'd have no problem wearing bras or any other female garment for that matter, it's just not a priority or interest of mine.

I have to consider myself an "other" by your limited guidelines.

I haven't dressed as a man in almost a year. I'm not cross dressing... I am a woman, with a penis. Outside of my family, doctor, and a few people I work with who knew me before, no one I associate with know I wasnt born as a woman.

(03-08-2015, 03:53 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I have to consider myself an "other" by your limited guidelines.

I haven't dressed as a man in almost a year. I'm not cross dressing... I am a woman, with a penis. Outside of my family, doctor, and a few people I work with who knew me before, no one I associate with know I wasnt born as a woman.

Then, I would suggest you are not a CD, but a full TG. I know that previous statement will be looked at as "not enlightened" by some.

I think you have far more guts, in certain ways, than I do. For I wouldn't know how to handle either/or with out going at least a little nuts.

In the situation that many of us have, we are not in a position of dressing full time as female. And I would think the majority of us wouldn't want to, including myself. Chameleon I think fits for myself better than being called a TV, CD or any of the other "pigeon holes" that exist. Heck, I really didn't even factor in my thoughts or feelings in the poll.

But everyone's thoughts and opinions are necessary in helping everyone think about the other side of the coin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon