Poll: Your Cross Dressing Habits - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Recreational (but not consistant)
37.78%
37.78%
Part Time ( Every chance I am alone)
42.22%
42.22%
Leasure Time Only ( Rather I am with S/O or Not)
4.44%
4.44%
Other Type (please explain with a post)
15.56%
15.56%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll on C.D.'s

Hi all,

I have to go with other on this. The closest category would be recreational, but I would say consistent. I seem to need to have an outlet once or twice a month.

Generally I look for an acceptable event to go out to. (I'm in a large enough city so I can find one easily enough)

For instance:
- Halloween - Every year
- Acceptable night club events - A fetish club holds an event near my place every other month, I miss very few.
- Pride parade - Once a year
- Long time member of a local crossdressing social club, we meet once a month.
- And if I really can't find anywhere else to go, there are a couple of LGBT friendly night clubs in my area that I can go to any time.

I live by myself, so at home it's whatever I feel like wearing. Generally I don't dress up much at home anymore.

Anyway, thought I would throw in my answer.

I see that you are new here, at least posting wise.... Welcome aboard! !

Great explanation, and it's along the lines I do. Don't be a posting stranger.

I only wear a bra and panties when I am alone, at this point. what flamesabre said about wanting to have breasts and have no interest in bras is somewhat where I am at. I like to wear a bra but cant seem to get my mindset to wear in public. so there is the confusing part of this, why one side but not the other ?

I'd say "Other", because I have no real desire to CD. I do wear some women's clothing articles(like jeans) though. It's mostly out of comfort, and usually not out of desire(especially since starting NBE).

I do often wear women's jeans in public, but I don't really consider that CD'ing since jeans are unisex.

I also wear panties 24/7 because I find them more comfortable than men's underwear, and don't think I'll ever go back. They also look better with women's jeans.

I don't really have enough breast tissue to necessitate a bra yet.

What a great thread! Fun topic!!Tongue

I voted part time. Though it's much more a part of my life the further my comfort zone opens up. Like others, I wear panties 24/7, daily, regardless.

I still will remain a boy, no surgeries, though I never fully felt 'manly' and don't understand the concept.. Blush

I also posted part time. Although, I do not really think of it as cross dressing. More of letting Jannet out. I do manage to get out to a transgender group at least 3 times a month. As far as just under dressing, I find like others the PM has put a damper on the need to do that.

(26-08-2015, 01:34 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I see that you are new here, at least posting wise.... Welcome aboard! !

Great explanation, and it's along the lines I do. Don't be a posting stranger.

Thanks iaboy Smile

Yep, new here. (although I was lurking as a guest for about a month)

I was looking for an alternative to wearing breast forms when I go out and ran into this forum. Lots of good information here.

I'm currently trying out a routine using just Swanson's BO. Have also done some breast pumping in the past with a homebrew breast pump, but that's a story for a future post. (spoilers)

Thanks for the welcome.

Hey Grew, be wary of BO. There is such a wide spectrum of reactions to it, it may cause more harm than good. Just ask Lotus and Erin what they think about it.

I think after the Doctor diagnosed me with Gynecomastia, I was sort of happy for the same reason as you are trying to grow boobs too. LOL

(26-08-2015, 06:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey Grew, be wary of BO. There is such a wide spectrum of reactions to it, it may cause more harm than good. Just ask Lotus and Erin what they think about it.

I think after the Doctor diagnosed me with Gynecomastia, I was sort of happy for the same reason as you are trying to grow boobs too. LOL

Hi iaboy,

Yes, trying to be careful with this, gradually increasing the dose, to get a feel for my body's response. Currently doing three capsules per day and I think I will leave it there. I did a few days of four and had a weird feeling go through me, some sort of endorphin rush I think?!?! Actually felt good, so not worried about it, but it was my body responding to some sort of change so I'm taking it as a sign to limit my dose to 3 capsules a day max.

Thanks for the warning and I definitely will read through some Lotus and Erin posts.

I love to dress up when im alone too. Im just an a cup, but hopfuly one day I will have to wear a bra like another woman.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon