Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO - Whats the best cream?

Hi All,Blush

I've been on BO for a month now and want to add a cream to massage my breasts for better growth. Can any one point me in the right direction without it costing the earth?Blush

Hey, just started BO myself, just wondering how many you take and what are your results so far?

btw: I briefly used Ainterol breast cream and I think it was pretty good

I'm seeing a little bit of growth very minimal, I'm taking 1500 mg a day with sp. once I've got through 4 tubs I'm going to switch to pm for a month. I've heard that you shouldn't use pm cream with bo so was look for an alternative?

What sort of results are you seeing?

I only started within the last 2 days heh, just a little tingling so far. Did you notice much shrinking down there or loss of use?

How about this cream: http://www.amazon.com/Natureday-C-85-Bre...B002IA0XNE

I've not noticed any shrinking yet, strangely I've felt more horny the past couple days. The fluid has become clearer which I didn't expect for another couple months. I do notice them more as I'm walking around so hopfully I should get some budding soon x

Probably, "White Room" and "Tales Of Brave Ulysses".

(03-08-2015, 07:49 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Probably, "White Room" and "Tales Of Brave Ulysses".

lol I'm partial to "Sunshine of Your Love"

I've been using a wild yam cream(progesterone cream) from swanson. I only use a small amount, about 1/8 tsp a day. It's cheaper than other brands of wild yam cream, I don't know if that's a good thing, but Swanson seems to be a good brand.

I'm really not sure how well it's working though.

I've gotten some growth(budding, aureolas hurt when bumped, areolas are up to about 1.75in across, the left started at about 1in across) on BO but the measuring tape doesn't really show much difference. I've lost some weight since I started, which may be why it's hard to measure growth.

I've started using palmers bust cream, it's non hormonal but is supposed to help firm up which can't be a bad thing.
Outsider thanks for the info I'm going to have a look now see if I can get 2 massages in a day going

(04-08-2015, 05:15 AM)ic4ru5575 Wrote:  
(03-08-2015, 07:49 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Probably, "White Room" and "Tales Of Brave Ulysses".

lol I'm partial to "Sunshine of Your Love"

Another good one!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon