Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The skirt club for men

Hmmm, 301 views, but only 3 people posting a comment or 3. Could it be that y'all don't want the freedom as much as you claim to?

Just thought I'd post a video of Moira since I was talking about her.
https://youtu.be/qwod_VFC_c0

I'd wear a skirt. I have a little mini skirt that I wear around home cuz it's hot as hell here. In Japan, they have men that do it in high fashion areas openly. I switch to basketball shorts when I go out. one day I'll get brave enough to do it as well.

(05-08-2015, 10:16 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Hmmm, 301 views, but only 3 people posting a comment or 3. Could it be that y'all don't want the freedom as much as you claim to?

Good for NYC. The only problem is there ARE a few women I would not walk an xtra block to see them topless, if you follow what I meant.

(05-08-2015, 10:16 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  Hmmm, 301 views, but only 3 people posting a comment or 3. Could it be that y'all don't want the freedom as much as you claim to?

I don't recall ever making such a claim. As I mentioned elsewhere, for me crossdressing is an interest that operates on its own timetable. It doesn't have any aspirations or goals, it merely lives in the present. I crossdress because I like to. It's a desire that's self-sufficient, thereby not something that can really be galvanized. If tomorrow crossdressing suddenly wasn't taboo in the world, I would find that to be more interesting than liberating.

(05-08-2015, 11:09 PM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  I'd wear a skirt. I have a little mini skirt that I wear around home cuz it's hot as hell here. In Japan, they have men that do it in high fashion areas openly. I switch to basketball shorts when I go out. one day I'll get brave enough to do it as well.
There's a number of cultures even today where men wear skirts! Just because it has a specific name, like, "kilt", doesn't mean it's not as skirt! There's some Polish men that ear very frilly and billowy white skirts, I don't what they're called, but they're still skirts.
I wouldn't mind getting a pair or two of Kimono pants. They LOOK like a long skinny skirt, but they're actually very loose pants that fit tightly around the ankles.

(06-08-2015, 12:28 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

Good for NYC. The only problem is there ARE a few women I would not walk an xtra block to see them topless, if you follow what I meant.
Well, it's just the point that it takes SOMEONE to start it!!

(06-08-2015, 01:04 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

I don't recall ever making such a claim. As I mentioned elsewhere, for me crossdressing is an interest that operates on its own timetable. It doesn't have any aspirations or goals, it merely lives in the present. I crossdress because I like to. It's a desire that's self-sufficient, thereby not something that can really be galvanized. If tomorrow crossdressing suddenly wasn't taboo in the world, I would find that to be more interesting than liberating.
I didn't peg anyone in particular, just "y'all" in general.
There are a LOT of us across the gender bender board that would LOVE to be able to wear skirts as often as we want! To be around others that are brave enough to do it or, brave enough in the company of others that are doing it, will help open up the flood gates to a hopeful normalcy. It's NOT JUST a CD thing. There are lots of ordinary guys, as well, that would LOVE to be able to wear skirts as freely as women wear pants or shave their heads!

I was thinking this afternoon that it seems VERY much like when women decide to copy "male only" attire, men avoid it like the plague because, apparently, if they wear ANYTHING that women wear, their balls will suddenly drop off!!

It used to be only men wore pink, then women took it over and it became an all female thing.
Men used to swear make-up and wigs, then women got into it and men stopped completely.
Men used to wear skirts, women took it over and now men are scared shitless to wear them.
Men used to wear shorts, y'know, REAL shorts!! Then, women started wearing them and it's now a taboo for men to wear ANY kind of pants that show more than their lower calf!!
Men used to wear what are now called, Boy Cut pants, now, only women wear them! But, do men EVER wear Girl Cut pants??
Men used to wear bell bottom or flared pants, now, only GAY men and women wear them!!

WAP, that is exactly how I feel about things, and have said before.

Another case in point. My wife used to always "dye" her hair, sometimes even streak it. I got tired of looking at my grey temples while she was out of town recently, so I try to blend it in somewhat.

When she got back into town and seen it, she thought it was the silliest thing. But, I reminded her of just 5 yrs ago she did it monthly to cover her grey roots. She then shut up real quick.

(06-08-2015, 02:49 AM)iaboy Wrote:  WAP, that is exactly how I feel about things, and have said before.

Another case in point. My wife used to always "dye" her hair, sometimes even streak it. I got tired of looking at my grey temples while she was out of town recently, so I try to blend it in somewhat.

When she got back into town and seen it, she thought it was the silliest thing. But, I reminded her of just 5 yrs ago she did it monthly to cover her grey roots. She then shut up real quick.
Yeah, see? Once people get used to something, it's not a big deal anymore! The more the guys wear skirts, the less of a travesty it'll become!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon