Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The skirt club for men

(04-08-2015, 04:54 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 03:54 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 03:44 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 03:06 PM)hansjepansje Wrote:  Save your effort. This forum is about breast growth, not crossdressing.
Go to: www.skirtcafe.org
and many sites for sissy men.
There are many excellent sites for crossdressers.

Someone is showing their "bunched up panties". Quit being such an ass, it must be an ugly one, for you have not bothered to post much in the last year.

Here we go again! Maybe we need a forum for guys exclusively interested in breast growth!

Evidently, that is what he is saying as well. If we keep this up, there will be about 40 sub forums and no room for individual threads. There would be one for Guys with Breast Only, Guys who wear Pink Skirts Only, Guys Who just like to be Asses Only, TG's who like to Start Flame Wars. Ect. ect., and Ect.

Your funny iaboy that made me giggle Smile

(04-08-2015, 06:56 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 06:28 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 03:44 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Someone is showing their "bunched up panties". Quit being such an ass, it must be an ugly one, for you have not bothered to post much in the last year.

Here we go again! Maybe we need a forum for guys exclusively interested in breast growth!

Evidently, that is what he is saying as well. If we keep this up, there will be about 40 sub forums and no room for individual threads. There would be one for Guys with Breast Only, Guys who wear Pink Skirts Only, Guys Who just like to be Asses Only, TG's who like to Start Flame Wars. Ect. ect., and Ect.

Why keep it so simple? How about "guys for breast growth who wear panties"; "guys for breast growth who wear bras"; "guys for breast growth who wear bras AND panties"; "Guys for breast growth who wear bras and skirts but without panties"? The variations are infinite!
Guys for breast growth who get out on the left side of the bed, guys for breast growth who pee with the seat down, guys for breast growth who work in upper management, guys for breast growth who don't like the idea of women having driving licenses, guys for breast growth who are EXACTLY ONLY 75% bald, guys for breast growth who STILL drive Gremlins. Here's an idea for a forum: a breast growth forum where nobody nit-picks about endless infinitesimal details and everyone just gets along with each other.

Rofl he he (sorry I'm getting out of here now!)

(04-08-2015, 06:43 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  So far, in just the past 10 years, if that, including the other day, I've seen at least 4 or 5 guys wearing skirts. Very casually, mind you! Okay, one of them was wearing a Utilikilt, but, as I've said, it was still a skirt. I'm SURE the company only CALLED it a kilt so guys wouldn't be afraid to wear it! What scares me away from it is the fact that it's incredibly baggy and it costs well over $300.00!!!! http://www.utilikilts.com/ I won't even pay $20.00 for a pair of jeans!! Okay, so I'm half Scotch.

There are many places out there that sell kilts for much, much less. There are also sites that give you step by step directions on how to sew your own kilts. I too casually mentioned starting to wear them all the time and the wife scoffed at me. Perhaps I just do it and see what happens.... Big Grin

(04-08-2015, 06:56 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  [...]
guys for breast growth who don't like the idea of women having driving licenses,
[...]

I'll sign up for that one!!!! Ain't nothing like watching a blonde run down the road in a bright red VW with the op down, weaving across lanes, and knowing she's doing over 100 MPH....
But I grew up in Jersey - MOST people there SHOULD NOT have driver's licenses, MALE OR FEMALE! In fact, they shouldn't be trusted with anything as dangerous as a burnt-out match!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

OMG, burnt out match eh. ROFL

https://youtu.be/4OeQGmEmDiA

(04-08-2015, 06:28 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 03:44 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 03:06 PM)hansjepansje Wrote:  Save your effort. This forum is about breast growth, not crossdressing.
Go to: www.skirtcafe.org
and many sites for sissy men.
There are many excellent sites for crossdressers.

Someone is showing their "bunched up panties". Quit being such an ass, it must be an ugly one, for you have not bothered to post much in the last year.

Why keep it so simple? How about "guys for breast growth who wear panties"; "guys for breast growth who wear bras"; "guys for breast growth who wear bras AND panties"; "Guys for breast growth who wear bras and skirts but without panties"? The variations are infinite!

My version is men with breasts go to Blacks beach (nude), the topless pools in Vegas, go to lifestyle hotel or club and we all get tan together.

International Men in Skirts Day

This is from 1999, but I've heard of related events happening in other years as well.
http://www.angelfire.com/md3/nancyew/MIS_Day.htm

Usually in May I think but I couldn't find much info on it.

(31-08-2015, 04:12 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  International Men in Skirts Day

This is from 1999, but I've heard of related events happening in other years as well.

I am thinking about buying a kilt at our Renaissance Faire in the next couple of weeks.

(31-08-2015, 04:25 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(31-08-2015, 04:12 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  International Men in Skirts Day

I am thinking about buying a kilt at our Renaissance Faire in the next couple of weeks.
Cool!! But that's cheating!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon