Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small Breasts, Feminine Nipples, and Your Input

I am an adult male in my early/mid twenties, I have been a long time follower of this site, this is my first post. I want input from the forum to help decide how to proceed with these two goals:

1. I know I want to have a slightly more feminine chest, specifically small breasts/ budding, more feminine breasts, and most importantly more feminine nipples.

2. I want to know what the mental effects are phytoestrogen are to me. I have been conflicted with my desire for a more feminine brain for awhile and I want to satisfy the mental curiosity.

I know that what works for one, may not work for another, but can anyone help me find a beginner routine, something that I can really control, (incase the effects start to get out of hand). I have small breasts now naturally, (at a full 38a) and at some point "budded" naturally because I really do have dense mounds behind the nipple. I am really looking to make them more feminine in shape / distribution. If i start this process, can one expect a second budding in growth?

I was thinking about trying a purifica mirifica based idea as a two week trial: Week 1. 500mg once a day, and Week 2. 500mg twice a day, ending in week 3 for a final measurement.

You know better than me, and I appreciate every word!
Thanks for all of your help!
(Btw-I have a duplicate post on Cheryl's Breast Talk, trying for as much wisdom as possible!)

Waffle, the general consensus is that a 2 week trial will not really show you much in reality.

Most of the smarter peeps here suggest 2-3 months before giving up, or staying with any one herb or regimen.

2-3 weeks is barely enough to show psychological effects, and nowhere near enough for physical effects. 6 months, minimum, is my recommendation.

You should take a look at this http://crossdressersociety.com/marcy-rev...wth-secret

(05-08-2015, 04:36 PM)ic4ru5575 Wrote:  You should take a look at this http://crossdressersociety.com/marcy-rev...wth-secret

Thanks for the link, I took a quick look see and put it in my Favorites.

Interesting that the pics stop in 2013, and she is not selling PM any longer. The site is all about buying CD items.
She had nice growth tho!

Thank you for the link.

Waffle that won't do anything except maybe....maybe start that tingling in your nipples that lets you know the PM is starting to work.

As others have said here, give it months and I mean months before you notice any real changes.

I started in Aug 2014 and by January 2015 I felt things (nodes developing and nipples growing) but it was around April that things really started to grow.

I leaned against a door frame and my breast was between the rest of me and the frame. I put my seat belt on and felt the shoulder strap across my breast.

Point is, you have to just do it. It has worked for many here and I'm betting that as the months go by you 'll be glad you started.

There's tons, ton's here to help you develop your program. You don't have to get fancy. I use pM, white peony extract and usually some fenugreek.

Good luck!

(05-08-2015, 04:36 PM)ic4ru5575 Wrote:  You should take a look at this http://crossdressersociety.com/marcy-rev...wth-secret

And thank you so much for this link. Looks like a very interesting CD site.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon