Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey

Hi I am new 29 male I have taken PM in the past but havent been able to afford it for some time hoping I can stay on for awhile this time and find a regiment that works without burning through my stash. I started Monday I currently am taking....

1000mg pm morning
2400mg fg morning

1000mg pm night
2400mg fg night

Any help suggestions to my plan r welcomed

You're gonna want to add an Androgen blocker. There are many to chose from and price ranges based on how common they are. Most people start with saw palmetto. It's cheap, easily found in grocery or pharmacy, and a great starter to NBE. After a while you're gonna want to upgrade to a stronger blocker like red reishi and take white peony as an aromatse enabler. It will help convert test into estrogen so your body will receive more estrogen. This is just the beginning my friend. The rabbit hole can go as deep as you want it to. Check out other people's programs to see what they're all using.

Thanks cafemaid I just started the sp at 900 mg a day

This is my starting point

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Starting to see a little through my shirts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Almost a week in and the soreness is back already loving it can't wait to see results in the next month

Will adding black cohosh help ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon