Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

liver flush

i was wondering if anyone has had experience with a liver flush for us humans. i just started reading a little about it when i was trying to research what i could do for my beautiful healthy 13yr old kitty who within the last month has developed on the back of her neck what the vet says is a fibrosarcoma. i’ve been reading about food grade h202, acv, turmeric, topical castor oil, essiac tonic, ip6 ..things like that. vaccination sites have been suspect these days for fibrosarcoma’s in cats and dogs.

anyway, i’ve fasted but don’t have experience with a human liver cleanse. i wish i could get my kitty to do one with me. it’s hard enough trying to explain to them the urgency and that you need their cooperation. i did some searching but i can't seem to drill down past a large group of threads to sift through. thx if you can share your experience. sorry for mixing two subjects into a confusing post. i don't think i'm thinking very clearly atm.

Yesterday I've started researching collodials(silver colloadial and gold collodials) Dont really know about them, but I heard it can treat animals-dogs+cats too.. Maybe it can be helpful for your cat..

thank you, i'll look into that. i picked up some flor essence today. we're both taking it. i guess it's a testament to the complexity of the cell that researchers haven't found a way to sort of force a remission of the cell's insanely frenetic mitosis and neglect of a normal apoptosis. sometimes, remission just happens ..maybe, due to something originating in the mind or blood pH or oxygen levels or who knows. hydrogen peroxide, taken internally is supposed to provide extra oxygen to the cancerous cells and cause a remission. idk, one day treating cancer will be no more a problem than treating a common cold. that will be good day. later, i'm going to try and aspirate the growth with needle and syringe. it's really really distending the skin. i don't know if she'll let me do it. all of this is going right into my stomach ..just nerves i guess.

Isn't it Otto Warburg with the oxygen theory? I might read up on that. Cancer can't survive oxygenated environment. Follows suit with having to exercise more and boost circulation and oxygenation. If it were that simple then why can't you target that therapy at a tumour.. most likely you can but then drugs would be out out of business. We had two KIDS in my country come up with promising cancer treatments who won huge grants then their theories were never to be heard of again .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon