Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swapped BO for PM

So today I've swapped from BO to PM - this morning I felt the most feminine I've ever felt so the BO was deff having an affect, I'm unsure whether to operate pm for a one week cycle with bo for 3weeks or to run for the whole month on pm then switch back to bo in September? Any one ever tried it like this?

Hi,
I just did 3 moths of BO 1000mg per day, an enjoyed some nice growth. The first of July I stopped BO and switched to PM 1500mg per day, 3 weeks on one off.
So far my breasts seem much fulled and the nipples are very tender.
I also massage with PM and I love that feeling.
I can see that I have more breast, and I can feel I have more but the damn tape doesn't measure any different. Some day I guess.
I havent gotten that femme feeling yet. at least no more than usual.
keep posting and we can share our progress.
Bobbi

Funny, I'm just about to start a BO/PM plan. I'm gonna try to run it 3:1 ratio; three weeks BO/ 1week PM. Seems a few of the other guys are thinking the same thing.

Cafemaid that's what was running through my head just wanted to know I was not the only one thinking about it Smile

Bit strange today that great feeling I had on bo seems to have gone whilst using the pm, I hope it picks up or at least I get a little action in the boobies department x

(09-08-2015, 09:18 PM)Nat88 Wrote:  Bit strange today that great feeling I had on bo seems to have gone whilst using the pm, I hope it picks up or at least I get a little action in the boobies department x

BO and PM are both great. However I decided to try the Bovine Mammary and I'm glad I did. Maybe its my past routine but the BM has them filling in an branching better than the BO did.

So I'm back on BO in the morning but my week of PM RC & SP has pretty much stopped me getting full erections Blush I've got another 3 weeks of BO then the same again. Be interesting to what happens this month if my t is diminishing this quick ...

Please keep us in the loop Nat.

You may even want to take a picture now, just as your starting BO as a comparison for like a month from now.

My BO/PM program from before my break was a cycle of BO three days, then PM every 4th day. I'd already been on BO for about 2 months before adding the PM. I did get some results on my program though.

My Aureolas seemed to be puffier and more sensitive on the PM days. So alternating seemed to have some effect. There may be something to a 3 week BO:1 week PM program.

Just like all of NB, it all varies by individual.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon