Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to persuade wifey

Hi all, does anyone have any tips on talking to the wife about becoming for feminem? I already shave my chest and under arms but I want to convince her it's not weird to shave my legs Blush I think once she is ok with that idea I could gradually introduce clothes and breast which I am currently growing x

(09-08-2015, 09:33 AM)Nat88 Wrote:  Hi all, does anyone have any tips on talking to the wife about becoming for feminine? I already shave my chest and under arms but I want to convince her it's not weird to shave my legs Blush I think once she is ok with that idea I could gradually introduce clothes and breast which I am currently growing x

I just did it one day. She laughed about it at first, kids thought it was weird, etc, but it has grown on them. Basically told them I have a sudden aversion to body hair and that it makes my body look dirty which I don't like. Now they are used to it and aside from a few comments from them here and there all is well. The only other persons to say anything have been my wife's aunt and sister, and they merely asked if i shave my legs which I replied yes. This was followed by a "now you know the hell we go through as women" statement.

Since I've been back on PM I only have the need to shave twice a week. I was had been using an epilator but stopped awhile back.

Oh yeah, I corrected your spelling error above Tongue

You'll notice my spelling is atrocious lol, not good considering I write reports out all day long at workSad has she mentioned anything about your growth then? I've got an evening towards the end of the month in which I'm hoping to get fully dressed and ready for a walk outside preferred shaven but back up plan is 90 denier tights (not good for the hot summer the UK is having) I will post a pick when I'm all dolled up Smile

I thought you were talking about the female version of Eminem! Just what we need!! :-(
I've been shaving them since the mid `80's. Pantyhose look like shit on hairy legs!!!! I've actually seen a few women in pantyhose with hairy legs!! YUCK!!!! I think mom was the only one that noticed or said anything about it. My uncle Jim's had his shaved for the last 30 years, or more, of his life. Lots of guy shave `em, if they are runners or swimmers. If you shave `em and oil them up, it seems to help you go faster.

(09-08-2015, 09:33 AM)Nat88 Wrote:  Hi all, does anyone have any tips on talking to the wife about becoming for feminem? I already shave my chest and under arms but I want to convince her it's not weird to shave my legs Blush I think once she is ok with that idea I could gradually introduce clothes and breast which I am currently growing x

Unless you feel it would be ok to risk ending your marriage in anger and bitterness, I urge you to reconsider talking to your wife about this in full before proceeding with growing anything. Deception is not a foundation, it is a crutch. Sometimes you have no choice except to live with such a crutch. But if you can avoid it, things always work out much smoother and better. Her feelings count too, even if they aren't in agreement with yours. I wish you both the best of luck with however you decide to proceed.

(09-08-2015, 07:27 PM)Nat88 Wrote:  You'll notice my spelling is atrocious lol, not good considering I write reports out all day long at workSad has she mentioned anything about your growth then? I've got an evening towards the end of the month in which I'm hoping to get fully dressed and ready for a walk outside preferred shaven but back up plan is 90 denier tights (not good for the hot summer the UK is having) I will post a pick when I'm all dolled up Smile

Definitely post the pic of you dolled up, and no worries about the spelling errors!

As for the wife noticing and mentioning the growth, she certainly has! She enjoys playing with them (as I enjoy her doing it too!) and playfully pokes them quite frequently. There have been a few off comments about needing a bra as well, which does brings a few chuckles.

Over a year and a half ago (at my suggestion) we dabbled with chastity for numerous reasons. With that I also worked in feminizing myself, working in various things over time (started with wearing panties full time, shaving chest then shaving legs and armpits). Ditched the chastity but kept the feminizing, which of course included some breast growth as well. We talked about some further feminizing, and her only comment was that she still liked her "grease monkey" and didn't want me to lose that. So while I've also lost some muscle mass, I still look "manly" enough for her, even with the breasts. Big Grin

I have been on my feminization journey for almost 20 years now. (Damn, has it been that long) Anyway, 2 ex wives later, I have a wife that tolerates my journey. Some days more than others. She usually let's the "can I help you ladies" comments slides with a comment every so often that she hates people thinking we are a couple of old fat lesbians (which in some aspects we are, but that is a different story for a different day.
We talked about my growing breasts about 8 years ago, when we were exploring a lot of alternative sexual play. Her interest in that seemed to wane when she realized loss of erections was the trade off. (Something that does not bother me in the least, again a different discussion)
A couple of years ago we had a heated discussion about my feminization where she said she hated it, but knew it was something deep inside me that she could not change. She also said she missed her husband (sound familiar to some of you)
Today I shave nose to toes. Interestingly, she has stopped shaving for the most part. My various breast enhancement regimes have given me the breasts of a teen age girl, which my wife has noticed and commented on. I deny taking anything, but we know she knows. She knows I would love to live the rest of my life as a woman, but I do not transition completely now for her. I am taking the approach slow pressure relentlessly applied will win the day and gain her acceptance that our final years together will be lived as a couple of old lesbians. (BTW I have no desire to have SRS, just use NBE to kill my boy bits once an for all)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon