Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying Bovine Ovary

?
lost me on that one
J

Just saying, I really don't know how that could be. Is there any evidence. That's akin to saying that any estrogenic herb, if taken long enough and in an amount great enough.

If B/O is all that strong, then why did they have to go to full HRT?

I MUST be missing something in your statement then. There is no magic bullet, if there was I wouldn't have to be playing around just to get a little feminization here. LOL... SHOOT me with that bullet. LOL

ok

well lets make clearer

pm is very effective and in many ways a practice transition then hrt can add on top, but on pm it can be considered a railway train and people can stop at any station they choose along the line,

with bo it seems when it works and yes agreed its not a magic bullet and in fact does not work for all ?
seems more akin to an oil tanker ie when the momentum rolls it cannot have the brakes put on so easily and even when stopped it just carries on going it seems,

The 11 girls who have now carried on all the way , most say pm grew but did not switch their systems, it was bo that was the unstoppable tanker,

2 of them are still active here , the rest yes and no,

it is not my place to divulge their avatar and I most certainly would not do so, but they even say in their own threads it was not until bo , they altered, significantly

Julie

(06-10-2015, 05:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ok

well lets make clearer

pm is very effective and in many ways a practice transition then hrt can add on top, but on pm it can be considered a railway train and people can stop at any station they choose along the line,

with bo it seems when it works and yes agreed its not a magic bullet and in fact does not work for all ?
seems more akin to an oil tanker ie when the momentum rolls it cannot have the brakes put on so easily and even when stopped it just carries on going it seems,

The 11 girls who have now carried on all the way , most say pm grew but did not switch their systems, it was bo that was the unstoppable tanker,

it is not my place to divulge their avatar and I most certainly would not do so, but they even say in their own threads it was not until bo , they altered, significantly

Julie

O.K., I can go along with about 80% of what you just said. But I still think there had to be an innate need to go "further than expected". They probably just didn't realize it.

(06-10-2015, 07:07 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 05:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ok

well lets make clearer

Julie

O.K., I can go along with about 80% of what you just said. But I still think there had to be an innate need to go "further than expected". They probably just didn't realize it.

Hmmmm... Interesting thoughts.

So far I'm two months into a BO program. No mental switch has happened yet, still no plans to transition.

On the other hand, could my choice of BO be because of an innate need to go "further than expected"?

G.S. that's kinda along my theory.

Hello all,
I am on day 3 of BO therapy and wanted to share my NBE plan to get some feed back. Currently, I am taking Swanson's in the am and pm. I take 3 capsules (750mg) with a Kelp tablet (225mcg iodine) for both times. Additionally, in the am I add a collagen supplement. In the pm, I add the Swanson's Multi Glandular with the BO which has 150 mg of BO, 150 mg uterine tissue, 50mg heart tissue, 50 mg kidney tissue and 50mg of liver tissue. I have read only one article about the benefits of adding the Multi-glandular but now I cannot find it. Does anyone have any experience with the Multi-glandular that could give me some feedback on this?
Also, any comments on my NBE program would be welcome...Thank you all and I have enjoyed so much all of the postings and information this site has to offer........

(12-08-2015, 03:17 AM)Outsider Wrote:  -I still get erections(never went away, wish they would), but I've lost a bit of length(lost about 2in.)/size. My testes also look about 25% smaller.

I hate my erections too. The night time ones came back with a vengeance when i shifted from EstraFem to BO and my semen has gone from completely clear to cloudy. Very little volume, but some color
I am very tempted to abandon my 6 month BO voyage and jump ship to PM and see if that gives me the soft squishy boy bits that will remove that unsightly bulge from my jeans

(04-11-2015, 02:17 PM)dcdee Wrote:  [quote='Outsider' pid='157263' dateline='1439345836']

I hate my erections too. The night time ones came back with a vengeance when i shifted from EstraFem to BO and my semen has gone from completely clear to cloudy. Very little volume, but some color
I am very tempted to abandon my 6 month BO voyage and jump ship to PM and see if that gives me the soft squishy boy bits that will remove that unsightly bulge from my jeans

I've had testicle size reduction from the BO which is very nice when I tuck. I'm almost smooth now. My erections didnt stop with BO. However when I started PM, the poor little fella was dead. and I only did two 3 week programs of PM (2000mg per day split am and PM)
At the end of the 6 weeks I did have one erection and when I came there was only 3 little drops that came out.
Bobbi

This thread just shows how we all are so different here,

I love my growing breasts, smooth skin , calm female thinking, but would be

mortified if I lost function and size below

My sex drive is through the roof at moment and almost a walking erection and love it

But maintaining this balance I expect will not be easy

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon