Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying Bovine Ovary

Happeme.
I am curious as to what your BO regiment was. Why do you think it did not work for you?

(04-11-2015, 04:37 PM)LateBloomer2 Wrote:  Happeme.
I am curious as to what your BO regiment was. Why do you think it did not work for you?

I was taking 1000mg of BO a day. It wasnt a matter of BO not working. I had this desire to take PM for a long time but need to do more research on it. BO from Swansons was dirt cheap so I stocked up. After I found a PM dealer I liked I switched.
Bobbi

What results did you see from the BO? Did u switch to PM due to the potential of losing erections?
I have just ordered Finasteride as an addition to my BO therapy. I am hoping that the BO will become more efficient with this strong androgen blocker.

(04-11-2015, 04:53 PM)LateBloomer2 Wrote:  What results did you see from the BO? Did u switch to PM due to the potential of losing erections?
I have just ordered Finasteride as an addition to my BO therapy. I am hoping that the BO will become more efficient with this strong androgen blocker.

I saw continued growth with BO. At the time I didnt know there was any potential erection loss. Actually I jumped on BO because several years ago I was at a new french restaurant and they were offering Sweet breads (ox balls), They were delicious by the way. That night I had the most sensational erotic dreams and by the morning I had and erection that felt like it was a foot long, and it worked VERY well. So I figured that take BO would do the same for me in a female sense.
I just started PM because I had heard a lot about it, and felt it was time.
Bobbi

Very interesting about the Ox balls. I started the BO therapy just recently. I have been a closeted TG for so many years. What I have read about the BO that has hooked me is getting to the point where your body converts testosterone into Estrogen. So far, it has been difficult to actually confirm this but I read on this site that "Cheryl" was taking BO and she flipped completely. I have decided to take this route until I can get connected with a TG advisor and would eventually like to start HRT, but til then this seemed like a good alternative. This is not a rash decision, as it started when I was 6 years old, trying on my mothers clothes and, today, I am a CD. Oddly enough, it was only a few weeks ago when I spent the entire weekend as a "woman" that I felt that inner peace. That's when I knew what needed to be done. Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble on....haha

One of my favorite people, here and on another site is ClaraKay.
Here is the link to her program
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17344
If you look at her profile a click find 'find all threads' you can follow her story and I'm sure you will come to sync up with her life and progress.
Hugs
Bobbi

Thank you so much for that thread link...I have been captivated by its content. It is truly amazing journey she has been on including all the highs and lows from other reader/posters in the forum. I am aware I am on a long journey but already have been thinking about all the complications that GD brings into an other wise "normal" life.....again, thank you for that reference

Progress up to date using BO. I have gained over 1.5" across the bust to date.
Well lets discuss this a bit. I have a Psychiatrist that uses a Nurse Practitioner(NP) for medical management who is skilled in MTF HRT therapy. In the US, a NP can prescribe medications, order lab tests and perform the same functions as MD's. I have not received my "letter" yet, so I have not seen her (the NP) to date. My next meeting with my psychiatrist is Dec 3rd and although I have told her what I am taking, she either does not know how this is affecting me at this time nor is she aware of the result I am obtaining. I have also inquired about her and her reputation is impeccable within the LBGT community. At this time, I do trust her completely but I am sure we will have much to discuss at our next meeting because my development is now subtly noticeable.

On to the Rocket fuel.....I am taking a total of 1500mg of BO per day divided into two 750 mg doses. Collagen is a vital building block for tissue growth. Saw Palmetto Extract (taking it sub-lingual) is a DHT inhibitor, similar to spironolactone and finasteride. Adding the 2mg of estradiol is probably helping my progress but as far as my research indicates, that is very far below the normal prescribed HRT dose of 6-8mg for pre-op transition....The only variable is the BO and how much testosterone is converting to estrogen at this time. I also take 1 baby aspirin per day as a clot preventative, secondary to the estrogen
The breast pumping and breast cream that I am also doing is helping of course, but I am using these for development of the shape of my breasts. With some transitions I have seen on HRT, breast development seems to fall short on the development of the breast base and sides, causing, in my opinion, breasts that lack the additional support needed to look natural. And, these are both non-invasive, topical methods.

I absolutely will discuss what I am doing and my progress with my psychiatrist at our next meeting as I do not want to put myself in any physical harm but at this point I feel I am right where I need to be and physically I feel great. I have went on a weight loss program and have lost 7.3 pounds and exercise 30-50 minutes per day. I have a diet high in proteins, drink a substantial amount of H2O with lemon juice added, and eat lots of fruits and veggies.

In my opinion, I am duplicating a chemical HRT program as accurately as I can using natural supplements and the 2mg of estradiol. Is it possible that the BO is creating more than 4-6mg of additional estrogen per day? Not sure about that at this point, but my results are very good at this time.
I also appreciate any input, concerns and discussions. It feels good to talk openly about this. There is such a variety of information regarding BO that I am compelled to share my story with this forum and the information I have given so far is exactly as I have dictated.

Looking good, girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon