Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump

I have taken a bit of a flyer on the size on my Bullet bra, as they are made of non-elastic cotton, rather than the stretch fabric of modern bras.

I can send it back if it doesn't fit, but I am looking forward to a busty entrance at the New Year party!

(18-12-2015, 12:04 AM)iaboy Wrote:  You actually found a "bullet bra"? Wow, haven't seen them advertised since the late 60's.

What Katie Did lingerie has them.
There were others, but I don't recall them offhand. ?

Thanks Dianna, I will have to check them out.

Wearing my new bullet bra now. Wow, what a busty feminine feeling!

It won't support my breast pumps, but tonight I am filling the points of the bra with my Nipplefunwear 4XL teats so that I can strut about like Marilyn Monroe.

I won't be able to go out tomorrow like this though, as my chest would be too aggressive and my tits would be like raw meat.
Wink 

I bought the calls and it is great....but...mine has not lasted more than a few months. I was able to replace the first one... customer service was great. Now the second one died. Instead of going for another replacement I am trying the Lansinoh Signature Pro. I will post my experiences with this pump. Darn nursing pumps are so addictive! After three days of withdrawal I needed a replacement.

(26-09-2015, 10:31 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  Wow!

I didn't think that my mention of the Ardo Calypso dual breast pump would create such interest in dual breast pumps.

I have managed to work up to the maximum suction setting, and boy, have I got nipples now!

I am one bra cup size up, mainly because of the wobbly weight & protrusion of my big nipples.

Sounds like you are getting great results, you have inspired me to get one.
how is the pumping going?
Any chance of a photo?

The remark about craigslist got my curiosity up....checked out here and OMG there's over 50 of them . Medela, EvenFlo, Ameda, didn't see any other brands.
Prices all over the map...looks like new mothers buy them then ,like so many baby things, sell them on. New cups and such seem to be at Target.

Why couldn't you get full size "cups" and do the whole breast? Although nipple pumping sounds like fun too.

This is going to take some will power on my part to keep from trying ...Tongue

Elaine,
Yes, that does make for an interesting idea.... Double-pump design, to nurse with the primary pump, and also draw out the air in a dome. Wonder if it would work, or would a Bernouli effect (Venturi nozzle, like a shower head) happen to the nipples? Maybe stretch them out? Who wants to have 4" long nipples?

I'm sure the effect would be mesmeric on those of us who love breasts.... :-)
But might get uncomfortable in a cup. :-P

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon