Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

(26-12-2015, 11:16 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(26-12-2015, 04:06 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Sorry for being late on my updates.. Dodgy I took these about two weeks ago.. But here they are as promisedBig Grin
Wow,, nice pictures,, and even more importantly( nice boobs,), very perky Jamie,, to be sure!!

Thank you Pinnochia!! They are perky, yes..Smile They giggle some when I walk. Tongue I really like the shape and my areola's.

(27-12-2015, 12:24 AM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Jamie, Those lucky stars. L^te

Smile

(27-12-2015, 03:11 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(26-12-2015, 04:06 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Sorry for being late on my updates.. Dodgy I took these about two weeks ago.. But here they are as promisedBig Grin
Wow,, nice pictures,, and even more importantly( nice boobs,), very perky Jamie,, to be sure!!

Thank you Pinnochia!! They are perky, yes..Smile They giggle some when I walk. Tongue I really like the shape and my areola's.
A little jiggle can be a beautiful thing,,, i enjoy that too,lol

(27-12-2015, 03:01 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(26-12-2015, 08:50 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, Jamie. They are certainly coming along pretty good. Congrats !

Thank you iaboy!Blush It's safe to say I now have boobies!!Tongue I am so excited to keep going!!

Ahhhhh, I wouldn't go that far. Hehehehe, just kicking sand in your face.... Of course. Look at the first pic in your thread here, and look at the recent ones..... Great jump my friend ! !

(27-12-2015, 06:47 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Yes is it a nice feeling, but also it's like - 'I have boobs now,' which is exciting!

(27-12-2015, 06:56 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(27-12-2015, 03:01 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(26-12-2015, 08:50 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, Jamie. They are certainly coming along pretty good. Congrats !

Thank you iaboy!Blush It's safe to say I now have boobies!!Tongue I am so excited to keep going!!

Ahhhhh, I wouldn't go that far. Hehehehe, just kicking sand in your face.... Of course. Look at the first pic in your thread here, and look at the recent ones..... Great jump my friend ! !

Tongue

Yes I know! I'm always looking at the differences between my first pictures and newer ones and you can tell. I need to post a series from the start, but I think I'll wait until I'm further along. I am more round at the base on both sides.

I've since started PC and pumping. I need to be more diligent on both.. Shy

I have other outtakes, I think I'll post them for funSmile

(28-12-2015, 03:13 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  

Yes is it a nice feeling, but also it's like - 'I have boobs now,' which is exciting!
lol,,,yea, But its intimidating too,, ,, Its like you have to seriously ask yourself,,How close am i to the point of no return,, heady stuff.

(29-12-2015, 01:50 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(26-12-2015, 11:16 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Wow,, nice pictures,, and even more importantly( nice boobs,), very perky Jamie,, to be sure!!

lol,,,yea, But its intimidating too,, ,, Its like you have to seriously ask yourself,,How close am i to the point of no return,, heady stuff.

Yes it can be intimidating is some regards. This morning I was measuring my areola’s, which are over 1.5 inches now – yayy!! Big Grin Just short of 1.75 inches.Blush

I thought to myself how feminine they looked, and for the first time I got the ‘wtf’ feeling. I had never had those thoughts before. It wasn’t enough to deter anything. PM has been amazing for me from both the mental and physical aspect, more so than breast growth. It’s validated my body with how I feel at times. I will always be ‘male’ because I am genetically, but I am certainly less ‘male’ since I’ve started NBE if that makes sense.. lol

What exactly is the ‘point of no return?’

(29-12-2015, 03:34 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 01:50 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(27-12-2015, 03:11 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Thank you Pinnochia!! They are perky, yes..Smile They giggle some when I walk. Tongue I really like the shape and my areola's.

Yes it can be intimidating is some regards. This morning I was measuring my areola’s, which are over 1.5 inches now – yayy!! Big Grin Just short of 1.75 inches.Blush

I thought to myself how feminine they looked, and for the first time I got the ‘wtf’ feeling. I had never had those thoughts before. It wasn’t enough to deter anything. PM has been amazing for me from both the mental and physical aspect, more so than breast growth. It’s validated my body with how I feel at times. I will always be ‘male’ because I am genetically, but I am certainly less ‘male’ since I’ve started NBE if that makes sense.. lol

What exactly is the ‘point of no return?’
The point of no return- for me its when your feelings as well as your physicality have gone so far the other way, that you'll never feel comfortable in a male role again. lol in essence its like a flip flop,Now for some of us the secret life is the female reality your working on,,, i guess the point of no return would be when dressing as a man becomes your secret life. That no-mans land there in the very middle-( no pun intended)

Jamie

The fence is nearing ?

Julie
X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon