Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

(31-12-2015, 05:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Uuuuuuummmm
Yummmmmmm
Sweet
X

Julie

Thank you!Tongue

(31-12-2015, 07:25 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  You fill that out very nicely!

Awe, thank you!Blush I am quite surprised, but happy!!!

(31-12-2015, 08:14 PM)Erin77 Wrote:  Isn't it nice how lingerie can make you feel AWESOME?!

Yes Erin, talk about a confidence boost!! I felt super sexy!! Tongue

(01-01-2016, 12:00 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(31-12-2015, 05:06 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  So, I was out yesterday when I saw this cute little bustier.. Tongue I bought it! It’s a C cup – Naturally I would normally wear close to a B cup, but they didn’t have any on the rack, so I decided, ‘what the hell,’ and bought it. Blush (I bought it to wear without my inserts)

I love the way it feels on me, and I actually fit inside the cups. Not snug, but nicely. Dodgy It’s funny how lingerie fits different, though you’re at a specific size..

Anyway, enjoy the picture! Big Grin

Perfect fit . Looking gorg

Thank you!Smile

Thank you everyone for the warm reception! Big Grin You all are amazing!!

Here’s a couple more photos.. I felt so sexy wearing this!! Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for sharing your journey with me!! I've read every post and want to congratulate you on your wonderful breasts. Love your pictures, very, very sexy!!Wink

(01-01-2016, 08:44 PM)michelee Wrote:  Thank you for sharing your journey with me!! I've read every post and want to congratulate you on your wonderful breasts. Love your pictures, very, very sexy!!Wink

Awe, thank you!! Tongue

So, it's been like forever since my last post, or update.. Shy But I ended up taking some pictures todaySmile It's been officially 6 months, give or take a day here or there..Tongue

Um, I like my progress but my left side is still smaller than my right - I know, pumping, which I started out well with, then kind of faltered off..Sad

Side views..

Your looking wonderful Jamie!
Glad to see your doing so well.
By the way is he brunette hair yours or a wig? I love the way it lays on your shoulders. Wish I could get mine to behave that way.
bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon