Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

(21-02-2016, 07:54 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(21-02-2016, 05:09 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  So I took some impromptu pictures today.. Blush

Curious to fellow members, but have you started noticing your breasts through daily non NBE activities?

The other day while drying off after bathing I was drying my chest and I reached across my body and I could feel cleavage and, well, round breasts..Tongue

A awe-huh moment? Maybe, but I am becoming more and more defined..

They are getting to a brill shape . Thanks for sharing , inspiration to many of us Smile

Thank you so much.. Blush That was nice to say..

Brill shape? Is that good or bad... Not sure what that means.. lol

Jamie.
Wow... I just looked over this thread. You progress is amazing. Hoping I get there too!! Your girls are looking amazing. Thanks for inspiring us!

(21-02-2016, 05:09 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  So I took some impromptu pictures today.. Blush

Curious to fellow members, but have you started noticing your breasts through daily non NBE activities?

The other day while drying off after bathing I was drying my chest and I reached across my body and I could feel cleavage and, well, round breasts..Tongue

Certainly know the feeling,,, You reach acrosss and theres that contact , thats surprising ,, even though you know their there.lol... your looking good hun, so happy your program is working for you so well. enjoySmile

(22-02-2016, 12:53 AM)Erin77 Wrote:  Jamie.
Wow... I just looked over this thread. You progress is amazing. Hoping I get there too!! Your girls are looking amazing. Thanks for inspiring us!

Erin, thank you!Blush Such nice words to say!

(22-02-2016, 09:13 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Certainly know the feeling,,, You reach acrosss and theres that contact , thats surprising ,, even though you know their there.lol... your looking good hun, so happy your program is working for you so well. enjoySmile

Pinnochia, thank you! You have been wonderful the entire time!Smile

Looking good, Jamie! Hell, looking Great!! Yes, I notice mine whenever
I reach across my body. I like this very much.

Talking about noticing. . . .

I had to have a mole removed at my dermatologists this morning, and the nurse asked me to remove my shirt. When I did, she did a major double take (pun intended). Not that mine compare favorably with what hers' appear to be, but it was still a very nice acknowledgement, and from a real cutie at that!

Spanky

You should have a tattoo on them

Not bad for herbs huh ?

Lol

Julie

(22-02-2016, 05:08 PM)spanky Wrote:  Talking about noticing. . . .

I had to have a mole removed at my dermatologists this morning, and the nurse asked me to remove my shirt. When I did, she did a major double take (pun intended). Not that mine compare favorably with what hers' appear to be, but it was still a very nice acknowledgement, and from a real cutie at that!

Sad I don't know how I would handle that Spanky.. :dodgy Personally, I prefer that kind of acknowledgment in the right kind of setting I suppose.. Tongue
Heart 

So I just couldn't resist posting this picture of my areola this morning.. Blush

But, I was reading a thread that mentioned the tanner stage, so I was curious and looked it up. By reading the different stages I think Huh I might be in between stage 2 and 3..??HuhHuh

Any feedback??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon