Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

I was looking for my "Tanner Stage" Picture, and couldn't find it. But, in my opinion, you are more 3 than 2. Once your breasts start filling out, that would be Tanner 4, if I remember from the picture correctly.

The reason, I think you are more 3 than 2 is the fact I believe you are almost at the point of filling them in..

Make sense??

(28-02-2016, 04:40 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I was looking for my "Tanner Stage" Picture, and couldn't find it. But, in my opinion, you are more 3 than 2. Once your breasts start filling out, that would be Tanner 4, if I remember from the picture correctly.

The reason, I think you are more 3 than 2 is the fact I believe you are almost at the point of filling them in..

Make sense??

Yeah that does make sense.. I tend to overthink things too much.. Rolleyes It's weird because some charts - or at least the one's a saw online are different. But I feel like stage 3.. Without being over dramatic! lol

(28-02-2016, 03:34 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  So I just couldn't resist posting this picture of my areola this morning.. Blush

But, I was reading a thread that mentioned the tanner stage, so I was curious and looked it up. By reading the different stages I think Huh I might be in between stage 2 and 3..??HuhHuh

Any feedback??

Those aloreras looking gorg Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon