Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

lovely Jamie.
Your doing great!
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi!Smile

I finally had time to catch on some pictures! Yayy!!

I really like taking pictures.. Sometimes I think I have too many!! lol Tongue But it's fun to see the processes you go through. I mean I was looking at photos I took two plus years ago when I started dressing full time, to now.. OMG.. Rolleyes I looked like such a boy back then! Blush Like a 'guy in girls clothing.' Huh I can't believe how much my body has changed. NBE is only part of it, I think. I look more femme, posture wise then I did back then. I don't know, I've come so far it's surreal at times looking back..

Rambling..

Okay... I took like 30 in this series.. Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I really like my areola's.. They're 1 1/4 inches. Very sensitive. They harden easily just by the touch. Tongue

I am also happy with my roundness at the base. My left side is fuller than my right..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-10-2015, 07:07 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  I finally had time to catch on some pictures! Yayy!!

I really like taking pictures.. Sometimes I think I have too many!! lol Tongue But it's fun to see the processes you go through. I mean I was looking at photos I took two plus years ago when I started dressing full time, to now.. OMG.. Rolleyes I looked like such a boy back then! Blush Like a 'guy in girls clothing.' Huh I can't believe how much my body has changed. NBE is only part of it, I think. I look more femme, posture wise then I did back then. I don't know, I've come so far it's surreal at times looking back..

Rambling..

Wow, you have, what my daughter calls bitch nails. LOL... I think she might be jealous if she seen these pics of you nails.

Hard to tell what has happened in the breast department, cause when your arms are in different positions it changes the contours of your breast. But even saying that, it looks like your base is growing.

Good job.

(03-10-2015, 07:17 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  I really like my areola's.. They're 1 1/4 inches. Very sensitive. They harden easily just by the touch. Tongue

I am also happy with my roundness at the base. My left side is fuller than my right..

Your areola's are almost the same size as mine. Mine measure about 34 mm, which is about 1/16th inch larger. My breasts seem like they compete. One week, my right one improves, then it's my left one plays catch up and even goes beyond... LOL. Dam things! !Big Grin

Hahaha!!

Thank you!! Like nails.. Um, femme.. Tongue

I know, huh? I try to make the poses close to the same but it never seems to work out like I plan.. lol I think I have a couple that are similar.. I might have to post those in series.. Big Grin

(03-10-2015, 07:19 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 07:07 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  I finally had time to catch on some pictures! Yayy!!

Rambling..

Wow, you have, what my daughter calls bitch nails. LOL... I think she might be jealous if she seen these pics of you nails.

Hard to tell what has happened in the breast department, cause when your arms are in different positions it changes the contours of your breast. But even saying that, it looks like your base is growing.

Good job.

(03-10-2015, 07:28 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Hahaha!!

I know, huh? I try to make the poses close to the same but it never seems to work out like I plan.. lol I think I have a couple that are similar.. I might have to post those in series.. Big Grin

Rambling..

Good job.

Your like me.. About the time you get to C cups, you'll have it mastered.... LOL.. My wife lets me have "longish" nails, but not that long. Besides, they would be more of a danger to me since I wear contacts most times. LOL POKE....... O U C H! !

Thank you iaboy!! It's just proof that guys like long sexy nails.. Tongue

(03-10-2015, 07:34 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 07:28 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Hahaha!!

Rambling..

Good job.

Your like me.. About the time you get to C cups, you'll have it mastered.... LOL.. My wife lets me have "longish" nails, but not that long. Besides, they would be more of a danger to me since I wear contacts most times. LOL POKE....... O U C H! !

Rambling..

Omg ! Those nails ! :o meaowww Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon